|1||30+ Books, Books & More Books images||43%|
|2||DCC Wiring – A Practical Guide||37%|
|3||4.2 Zybooks - Challenges -: 4.1Loops 4.2Whileloops||19%|
|4||Conditionals And Loops - pdf Book Manual Free download||14%|
|5||VideoBuddy Youtube Downloader, download youtube and free||51%|
|6||Loop Shaping - Caltech Computing||28%|
|7||Loops - The Python Workshop||21%|
|8||Amazon.com: corset loops||76%|
Activity code product Help & Support
Think Java, 2nd Edition.pdf - Free download books recommended site. The total number of loops of protease is 18 of which only 9 (with loop indices 1, 2, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 14 & 15) are functional. 3Pack Face Mask Neck Gaiter with Ear Loops and PM2.5 useful site. It consists of a loop condition and body. Y loops 11 crack only books. Image Line Fruity Loops "FL Studio Producer.
Patch 101++ Free Python Books
This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. They are designed for work with RG4 pathogens and provide an alternative to the use of positive-pressure suits if the infectious material is exclusively handled within the Class III BSC. The nesting of for loops can be done up-to any level. 10 Basic Algebraic Graphs a knockout post. Anything downloaded for free from this website is for the downloader's personal enjoyment only and is not to be used for any other purpose. Java's While and Do-While Loops in Five Minutes.
Best places to find cracked vst plugins?: Piracy
FL Studio has been transformed over time into a true digital audio station. Huge sound banks with more than 29000 device patches, loops and samples. Download Guide For Swing Loops - Grapple Hook Race Mod APK. Apr 11, FL Studio 11 Producer Edition Crack is now available in the latest working version. Click here if you prefer a categorized directory of. A line containing only whitespace, possibly with a comment, is known as a blank line, and C++ compiler totally ignores it. Whitespace is the term used in C++ to describe blanks, tabs, newline characters and comments.
- Free Computer Sciences Books & eBooks - Download PDF, ePub
- Download FL Studio (Fruity Loop) 20.6.2 Build 1549 (Free
- Introduction to Programming Using Java
- Download Free Sound Effects
- Grow Up And Stop Using Cracked Plugins - Recording Revolution
- Find Video Solutions for Your Textbook Problems
- Free Old School Loops Samples Sounds
- Loops and arrays in Azure Devops Pipelines - Stack Overflow
- Visual Basic/Loops - Wikibooks, open books for an open world
- All Softwares Cracker Tools Free Download
Part 9: Loops - Learn Go from the Basics with Code Examples
Ludo Star is best trending game in the boards game, Enjoy Ludo Star with friends, strangers, or by your. Tools, Garageband, Pro Tools, Cubase #looperman. The free old school loops, samples and sounds listed here have been kindly uploaded by other users. Item model number: 81506: Target gender: Unisex: Material Type: plastic: Number of items: 1: Style: Linky Loops: Batteries required: No: Seating capacity: 3: Is portable: No: Additional Information. So, loops help us to do the tasks in an easy and efficient manner. Download FL Studio (Fruity Loop) 20.6.2 ... - Tom's Guide full report.
Fl studio 20 producer edition for sale
PipSquigz Loops; Large, vibrant silicone suction-cup toys for baby Encourages sensory exploration, cause-effect learning, early experimentation Early playtime learning really sticks! Get Only New Free Stuff, Free Samples, Free Clothes, Free Electronics, Coupons and Sweepstakes Faster and More Reliably. Add: 8: products to the cart and use code: 24XR: to get. Build songs quickly by choosing from over included royalty-free Apple Loops that are tagged with keywords and automatically conform to the tempo and. Baby Loops & Twists: No-Needle Knitting for Baby!: Kristi about his. It's been 90 days or more since you logged in or submitted a receipt, so your KFR points have expired.
Reason Studios AB Multitrack Recording Software (11)
Websites to Download Cracked Software: Piracy. However, I find that there is no documentation for each. VST 4 FREE - Free Instrument Audio Plugins Archive moved here. There is nothing wrong with this recording: the focal work, 'Shaker Loops', is a seminal masterpiece of the twentieth-century, and the others are well-chosen too (especially the lesser-known 'The Wound Dresser', a moving and introspective setting of Whitman); the orchestra is technically very accomplished; and, as always with Naxos, the price is right. Water is a composition dolls worst enemy, extremes of temperature in Heat, Humidity over time, affect the wood material which expands or contracts, the painted surface on top doesn't, instead fine lines appear in the paint called crazing and cracks that. A while loop is a control flow statement that runs a piece of code multiple times.
A List of Open Source Applications
- ICE RAVEN, this is a fork of the firefox browser with extra ad-ons
this too is a Firefox forkFenix is the all-new Firefox for Android browser, based on GeckoView and Mozilla Android Components. (Thanks to u/anonymous-bot for pointing this out)
- FOSS BROWSER, A simple web browser with all those basic features, the only con is that this browser gets its updates at a slow pace
- SMART COOKIE WEB
- UN GOOGLED CHROMIUM
- F-DROID, and its clients. Like FOXY DROID
- AURORA STORE and AURORA DROID, this link will take you to auroraoss download section from where you can download both Aurora store(Playstore client without google tracking) and aurora droid(F-droid client). Auroraoss site has been fixed :)
- NCALC+, this calculator has everything, from a scientific calculator to converters. Also a simple dark and light mode
- CALCULATOR ++
- SLIDE FOR REDDIT
- INFINITY FOR REDDIT
- TWIDERE FOR TWITTER
- BARINSTA FOR INSTAGRAM, previously known as Instagrabber. Dev---u/austinhuang
- FROST FOR FACEBOOK
- REDDITORIA FOR REDDIT playstore link
Dont worry, these flashlights dont ask or seek for funny permissions
- HACKER’S KEYBOARD
- BEHE KEYBOARD, this one is good for programmers
- SIMPLE KEYBOARD
- OPEN BOARD
- ANYSOFT KEYBOARD playstore link
- KISS LAUNCHER
- PAPER LAUNCHER
- OPEN LAUNCHER
- ROOTLESS PIXEL LAUNCHER
- POSIDON LAUNCHER
- BLISS LAUNCHER
- EMERALD LAUNCHER
- ESSENTIAL LAUNCHER
PULSE SMS- Can’t tell how long this will last. It has been taken over by Maple Media. F-droid repo for public view is now not available
- QK SMS
- SIMPLE SMS
- FORCASTIE, This is a weather app
- NEXT CLOUD, its an android client to access the next cloud server
- RUN IN BACKGROUND PERMISSION SETTER, to stop background apps from running. REQUIRES ROOT
- SUPERFREEZZ, to freeze apps from running in background. NO NEED ROOT
- APP MANAGER, this app is like ‘SKIT’ for managing apps.
- SHELTER, This helps in isolating big brother apps, using multiple accounts.
- DOWNLOAD NAVI, this is a download manager
- MPV , a video player
- VLC, its a media player
- ARIA2 APP playstore link, this too is an open source download manager
- LIBRETORRENT playstore link, for torrenting
- PROTON VPN playstore link
- BINARY EYE, its an open source barcode scanner
- QR and BARCODE SCANNER
- SNIPPET playstore link, its like an auto-text app
- APP LOCK
- STINGLE PHOTOS, playstore link, a gallery which can store your images and videos on cloud. Yep, somewhat like google photos
- MUZEI, A live wallpaper app for android
- WARDEN, this is for scanning app trackers.
Go back to the section ‘APP STORES’, tap on the aurora store and aurora droid link, warden will be there in the download section of aurora oss
EDIT: (SUGGESTED APPS TAKEN FROM THE COMMENTS) 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
- TUTANOTA--- u/Kosty4
- CRIPTEXT playstore link---u/prvnpete
- CTEMPLAR playstore link---u/prvnpete
- SIMPLE LOGIN, This is an anti-spam Email Hero. ---u/MAXIMUS-1
- RED READER for reddit---u/Kangburra
- DAWN FOR REDDIT---u/felixalguzman
- TWIRE, open source twitch client---u/winterberryco
- SHITTER, twitter client---u/sawgrim
- FEDILAB, Fedilab is a multi-accounts client for Mastodon, Pleroma, Peertube, GNU Social, Friendica and Pixelfed---u/sawgrim
- TUBELAB, a peertube client---u/sawgrim
- THORIUM, a peertube client---u/sawgrim
- WARDEN, thanks to u/rak-rak for providing the gitlab link for Warden.
- GEOMETRIC WEATHER, playstore link ---u/xenyz
- KDE CONNECT, to connect and share files, clipboard, etc between pc and android---u/thebottle
- WALLABAG, save web pages and read them later offline---u/thebottle
- TRANSDROID, a torrent client---u/thebottle
- TERMUX, android terminal---u/thebottle
- VOICE, a minimal audio book player ---u/celiomsj
- QR SCANNER---u/Boob_Preski
- DEC SYNC, It lets you create local CalDAV and CardDav accounts (for Calendar and Contacts) and sync them to a local directory.---u/rat_tat_2_e
- RADICALE, storage plug-in for DecSync---u/rat_tat_2_e
- EVOLUTION plugin for DecSync---u/rat_tat_2_e
- SPARSS, to sync RSS without a server using DecSync---u/rat_tat_2_e
- FEED READER, Modern desktop application designed to complement existing web-based RSS accounts---u/rat_tat_2_e
- AOSP DIALER site: cs android---u/LuckyLeague
- AOSP CONTACTS site: cs android---u/LuckyLeague
- JITSI MEET, a zoom alternative---u/krypt8x
- SYNCTHING, p2p encrypted cross-device file sync service ---u/krypt8x
- CRYPTEE, encrypted storage for photos, files etc---u/krypt8x
- WIREGUARD, an open source vpn ---u/thebottle
- VECTORIFY DA HOME, a very minimal wallpaper app to customize your homescreen. Doesnt need an internet connection because wallpapers are not downloaded instead we can create our own with a mixture of colors and simple icons. And If Im not wrong u/enricodortenzio is the developer of this cool stuff. Give it a go
- RYWALL, open source wallpaper app---u/t-ryder203x
- NCALC LIBRE, open source calculator with various functions---u/644c656f6e
- YET ANOTHER CALL BLOCKER---u/sawgrim
- DROWSER, app killer, Requires ROOT---u/sawgrim
- LOOP HABIT TRACKER---u/winterberryco
- RxDROID, reminds you of your medication schedules---u/winterberryco
- PERIODICAL, period calendar for ladies---u/winterberryco
- DRIP, period tracker with password protection---u/winterberryco
- LOG28, a simple no-frills period tracker---u/winterberryco
- OandBackupX, a backup manager for android---u/sawgrim
- PRIMITIVE FTPD, open source ftp server---u/ThrowAway237s
- VIGILANTE, Android security (camera/microphone indicator dots). DEV: u/CraZy_LegenD ---u/sawgrim
- TESSERCUBE, Communicate via OpenPGP in any app--- u/NormieMcNormerson
- TEXTFAIRY, an OCR app---u/sawgrim
- IMAGES-TO-PDF, this app can convert images to a pdf file---u/sawgrim
- TACHIYOMI, an open source manga and comics reader
- TACHIYOMI J2K, a fork of tachiyomi with extra features and enhancements---u/sawgrim
- FEED WATCHER, a feed scanner app for android---u/sawgrim
- FITO TRACK, a fitness tracker for android---u/sawgrim
- GADGET BRIDGE, A free and cloudless replacement for your gadget vendors' closed source Android applications---u/sawgrim
- IMAGEPIPE, Reduces image size and removes exif-tags when sharing images on android devices---u/sawgrim
- EASYOPENLINK, Android app which makes it easy to open links from text documents via the share function---u/sawgrim
- TAPTAP, Port of the double tap on back of device feature from Android 11 to any Android 7.0+ device---u/sawgrim
- KEEPASS2 ANDROID---u/_Samii_
- MASTER PASSWORD --- u/masterblaster0
- FIREFOX (playstore link)---u/_Samii_
- KIWI BROWSER ---u/thebottle
- PRIVACY BROWSER, (slow updates, last updated in the month of august)---u/Sirbesto
- TOR BROWSER playstore link--- u/yaboyjb311
- SHADE LAUNCHER playstore link---u/AimHrimKleem
- SLIM LAUNCHER ---u/cameos
- BALD PHONE, this launcher is for elderly people ---u/cameos
- AOSP LAUNCHER 3 site: cs android---u/LuckyLeague
- LIBRECHAIR, launchair fork with non-foss part removed (alpha)---u/krypt8x
- TINY BIT LAUNCHER a kiss launcher fork---u/Sirbesto
- TELEGRAM FOSS, an unoffical FOSS version of telegram with those proprietary garbage removed---u/samyak039
- AOSP MESSAGING site: cs android---u/LuckyLeague
- FORKGRAM, a telegram client with some extra features and google stuffs removed
- IRREGULAR EXPRESSIONS ---u/mfllc
- FLORIS KEYBOARD, Its in its alpha stage and has a lot of customizations--- u/sawgrim
- METRO, this is the fork of Retro music player with the pro versions unlocked ---u/MuntasimF
- TIMBER ---u/Confident_Love
- TIMBER X---u/Confident_Love
- AOSP MUSIC +, playstore link
- AOSP GALLERY site: cs android---u/LuckyLeague
- PHIMP ME, a gallery with some advanced photo editing features, careful...this app can be unstable at times--- u/Petomeansfart
DOCUMENTS AND STUFFS📄📝:
- ONLY OFFICE, a free and open source office and productiviy suite- u/uaos
- PDF VIEWER, a secure pdf viewer that does not require any permissions---u/sawgrim
- KOREADER, an ebook reader supporting pdf, epub, fb2 and many other formats--- u/emacsomancer
- POSITIONAL, a gps and a time information app with some fluid animations and a minimal UI--- u/Hamza417 (DEV)
- OPEN MULTIMAPS, a simple client to view maps from OpenStreetMaps---u/sawgrim
There is this blog that might be useful for some app developers who are interested in improving thier apps’ security. This software works somewhat like AppSec SKEN AI BLOG--- u/ervisaddison
What's new in macOS 11, Big Sur!
As with previous years, we'll be going over what's changed in macOS and what you should be aware of as a macOS and Hackintosh enthusiast.
- Has Nvidia Support finally arrived?
- What has changed on the surface
- A whole new iOS-like UI
- macOS Snapshotting
- Broken Kexts in Big Sur
- What has changed under the hood
- New Kernel cache system: KernelCollections!
- New Kernel Requirements
- Secure Boot Changes
- No more symbols required
- Broken Kexts in Big Sur
- MSI Navi installer Bug Resolved
- New AMD OS X Kernel Patches
- Other notable Hackintosh issues
- Several SMBIOS have been dropped
- Dropped hardware
- Extra long install process
- X79 and X99 Boot issues
- Asus Z97 failing Stage 2 Installation
- New RTC requirements
- SATA Issues
- Legacy GPU Patches currently unavailable
- What’s new in the Hackintosh scene?
- Dortania: a new organization has appeared
- Dortania's Build Repo
- True legacy macOS Support!
- Intel Wireless: More native than ever!
- Clover's revival? A frankenstein of a bootloader
- Death of x86 and the future of Hackintoshing
- Getting ready for macOS 11, Big Sur
Has Nvidia Support finally arrived?Sadly every year I have to answer the obligatory question, no there is no new Nvidia support. Currently Nvidia's Kepler line is the only natively supported gen.
However macOS 11 makes some interesting changes to the boot process, specifically moving GPU drivers into stage 2 of booting. Why this is relevant is due to Apple's initial reason for killing off Web Drivers: Secure boot. What I mean is that secure boot cannot work with Nvidia's Web Drivers due to how early Nvidia's drivers have to initialize at, and thus Apple refused to sign the binaries. With Big Sur, there could be 3rd party GPUs however the chances are still super slim but slightly higher than with 10.14 and 10.15.
What has changed on the surface
A whole new iOS-like UILove it or hate it, we've got a new UI more reminiscent of iOS 14 with hints of skeuomorphism(A somewhat subtle call back to previous mac UIs which have neat details in the icons)
You can check out Apple's site to get a better idea:
macOS SnapshottingA feature initially baked into APFS back in 2017 with the release of macOS 10.13, High Sierra, now macOS's main System volume has become both read-only and snapshotted. What this means is:
- 3rd parties have a much more difficult time modifying the system volume, allowing for greater security
- OS updates can now be installed while you're using the OS, similar to how iOS handles updates
- Time Machine can now more easily perform backups, without file inconsistencies with HFS Plus while you were using the machines
- OS snapshots are not calculated as used space, instead being labeled as purgeable space
- Disabling macOS snapshots for the root volume with break software updates, and can corrupt data if one is applied
What has changed under the hoodQuite a few things actually! Both in good and bad ways unfortunately.
New Kernel Cache system: KernelCollections!So for the past 15 years, macOS has been using the Prelinked Kernel as a form of Kernel and Kext caching. And with macOS Big Sur's new Read-only, snapshot based system volume, a new version of caching has be developed: KernelCollections!
How this differs to previous OSes:
- Kexts can no longer be hot-loaded, instead requiring a reboot to load with kmutil
- All kernels now support Secure Boot(ie. no more dedicated immutablekernel)
- Now all Macs will have some form of basic Secure Boot support
- Symbols are no longer required
Secure Boot ChangesWith regards to Secure Boot, now all officially supported Macs will also now support some form of Secure Boot even if there's no T2 present. This is now done in 2 stages:
- macOS will now always verify the ECID value to the secure boot manifest files(if present)
- On T2's this ECID value is burned into the chip
- On regular Macs, the first 8 bytes of your SystemUUID value
- On Hackintoshes, this will either be automatically generated by your SystemUUID value or manually added with a cryptographically secure random number generator
- OS Snapshots are now verified on each boot to ensure no system volume modifications occurred
- apfs.kext and AppleImage4.kext verify the integrity of these snapshots
- Note: ApECID is not required for functionality, and can be skipped if so desired.
- Note 2: OpenCore 0.6.3 or newer is required for Secure Boot in Big Sur.
No more symbols requiredThis point is the most important part, as this is what we use for kext injection in OpenCore. Currently Apple has left symbols in place seemingly for debugging purposes however this is a bit worrying as Apple could outright remove symbols in later versions of macOS. But for Big Sur's cycle, we'll be good on that end however we'll be keeping an eye on future releases of macOS.
New Kernel RequirementsWith this update, the AvoidRuntimeDefrag Booter quirk in OpenCore broke. Because of this, the macOS kernel will fall flat when trying to boot. Reason for this is due to cpu_count_enabled_logical_processors requiring the MADT (APIC) table, and so OpenCore will now ensure this table is made accessible to the kernel. Users will however need a build of OpenCore 0.6.0 with commit bb12f5f or newer to resolve this issue.
Additionally, both Kernel Allocation requirements and Secure Boot have also broken with Big Sur due to the new caching system discussed above. Thankfully these have also been resolved in OpenCore 0.6.3.
To check your OpenCore version, run the following in terminal:
If you're not up-to-date and running OpenCore 0.6.3+, see here on how to upgrade OpenCore: Updating OpenCore, Kexts and macOS
Broken Kexts in Big SurUnfortunately with the aforementioned KernelCollections, some kexts have unfortunately broken or have been hindered in some way. The main kexts that currently have issues are anything relying on Lilu's userspace patching functionality:
- WhateverGreen's DRM and -cdfon patches
- Most of WhateverGreen's functions are still working as they're kernelspace based
MSI Navi installer Bug ResolvedFor those receiving boot failures in the installer due to having an MSI Navi GPU installed, macOS Big Sur has finally resolved this issue!
New AMD OS X Kernel PatchesFor those running on AMD-Based CPUs, you'll want to also update your kernel patches as well since patches have been rewritten for macOS Big Sur support:
Other notable Hackintosh issues
Several SMBIOS have been droppedBig Sur dropped a few Ivy Bridge and Haswell based SMBIOS from macOS, so see below that yours wasn't dropped:
- iMac14,3 and older
- Note iMac14,4 is still supported
- MacPro5,1 and older
- MacMini6,x and older
- MacBook7,1 and older
- MacBookAir5,x and older
- MacBookPro10,x and older
For those wanting a simple translation for their Ivy and Haswell Machines:
- iMac13,1 should transition over to using iMac14,4
- iMac13,2 should transition over to using iMac15,1
- iMac14,2 and iMac14,3 should transition over to using iMac15,1
- Note: AMD CPUs users should transition over to MacPro7,1
- iMac14,1 should transition over to iMac14,4
Dropped hardwareCurrently only certain hardware has been officially dropped:
- "Official" Consumer Ivy Bridge Support(U, H and S series)
- These CPUs will still boot without much issue, but note that no Macs are supported with consumer Ivy Bridge in Big Sur.
- Ivy Bridge-E CPUs are still supported thanks to being in MacPro6,1
- Ivy Bridge iGPUs slated for removal
- HD 4000 and HD 2500, however currently these drivers are still present in 11.0.1
- Similar to Mojave and Nvidia's Tesla drivers, we expect Apple to forget about them and only remove them in the next major OS update next year
- BCM4331 and BCM43224 based Wifi cards.
Extra long install processDue to the new snapshot-based OS, installation now takes some extra time with sealing. If you get stuck at Forcing CS_RUNTIME for entitlement, do not shutdown. This will corrupt your install and break the sealing process, so please be patient.
X79 and X99 Boot issuesWith Big Sur, IOPCIFamily went through a decent rewriting causing many X79 and X99 boards to fail to boot as well as panic on IOPCIFamily. To resolve this issue, you'll need to disable the unused uncore bridge:
Asus Z97 failing Stage 2 InstallationWith Big Sur, there's a higher reliance on native NVRAM for installation otherwise the installer will get stuck in a reboot loop. To resolve this you'll need to either:
- Install Big Sur on another machine, then transfer the drive
- Fix the motherboard's NVRAM
New RTC requirementsWith macOS Big Sur, AppleRTC has become much more picky on making sure your OEM correctly mapped the RTC regions in your ACPI tables. This is mainly relevant on Intel's HEDT series boards, I documented how to patch said RTC regions in OpenCorePkg:
SATA IssuesFor some reason, Apple removed the AppleIntelPchSeriesAHCI class from AppleAHCIPort.kext. Due to the outright removal of the class, trying to spoof to another ID (generally done by SATA-unsupported.kext) can fail for many and create instability for others. * A partial fix is to block Big Sur's AppleAHCIPort.kext and inject Catalina's version with any conflicting symbols being patched. You can find a sample kext here: Catalina's patched AppleAHCIPort.kext * This will work in both Catalina and Big Sur so you can remove SATA-unsupported if you want. However we recommend setting the MinKernel value to 20.0.0 to avoid any potential issues.
Legacy GPU Patches currently unavailableDue to major changes in many frameworks around GPUs, those using ASentientBot's legacy GPU patches are currently out of luck. We either recommend users with these older GPUs stay on Catalina until further developments arise or buy an officially supported GPU
What’s new in the Hackintosh scene?
Dortania: a new organization has appearedAs many of you have probably noticed, a new organization focusing on documenting the hackintoshing process has appeared. Originally under my alias, Khronokernel, I started to transition my guides over to this new family as a way to concentrate the vast amount of information around Hackintoshes to both ease users and give a single trusted source for information.
We work quite closely with the community and developers to ensure information's correct, up-to-date and of the best standards. While not perfect in every way, we hope to be the go-to resource for reliable Hackintosh information.
And for the times our information is either outdated, missing context or generally needs improving, we have our bug tracker to allow the community to more easily bring attention to issues and speak directly with the authors:
Dortania's Build RepoFor those who either want to run the lastest builds of a kext or need an easy way to test old builds of something, Dortania's Build Repo is for you!
Build Repo source
True legacy macOS Support!As of OpenCore's latest versioning, 0.6.2, you can now boot every version of x86-based builds of OS X/macOS! A huge achievement on @Goldfish64's part, we now support every major version of kernel cache both 32 and 64-bit wise. This means machines like Yonah and newer should work great with OpenCore and you can even relive the old days of OS X like OS X 10.4!
And Dortania guides have been updated accordingly to accommodate for builds of those eras, we hope you get as much enjoyment going back as we did working on this project!
Intel Wireless: More native than ever!Another amazing step forward in the Hackintosh community, near-native Intel Wifi support! Thanks to the endless work on many contributors of the OpenIntelWireless project, we can now use Apple's built-in IO80211 framework to have near identical support to those of Broadcom wireless cards including features like network access in recovery and control center support.
For more info on the developments, please see the itlwm project on GitHub: itlwm
- Note, native support requires the AirportItlwm.kext and SecureBootModel enabled on OpenCore. Alternatively you can force IO80211Family.kext to ensure AirportItlwm works correctly.
- Airdrop support currently is also not implemented, however is actively being worked on.
Clover's revival? A frankestien of a bootloaderAs many in the community have seen, a new bootloader popped up back in April of 2019 called OpenCore. This bootloader was made by the same people behind projects such as Lilu, WhateverGreen, AppleALC and many other extremely important utilities for both the Mac and Hackintosh community. OpenCore's design had been properly thought out with security auditing and proper road mapping laid down, it was clear that this was to be the next stage of hackintoshing for the years we have left with x86.
And now lets bring this back to the old crowd favorite, Clover. Clover has been having a rough time of recent both with the community and stability wise, with many devs jumping ship to OpenCore and Clover's stability breaking more and more with C++ rewrites, it was clear Clover was on its last legs. Interestingly enough, the community didn't want Clover to die, similarly to how Chameleon lived on through Enoch. And thus, we now have the Clover OpenCore integration project(Now merged into Master with r5123+).
The goal is to combine OpenCore into Clover allowing the project to live a bit longer, as Clover's current state can no longer boot macOS Big Sur or older versions of OS X such as 10.6. As of writing, this project seems to be a bit confusing as there seems to be little reason to actually support Clover. Many of Clover's properties have feature-parity in OpenCore and trying to combine both C++ and C ruins many of the features and benefits either languages provide. The main feature OpenCore does not support is macOS-only ACPI injection, however the reasoning is covered here: Does OpenCore always inject SMBIOS and ACPI data into other OSes?
Death of x86 and the future of HackintoshingWith macOS Big Sur, a big turning point is about to happen with Apple and their Macs. As we know it, Apple will be shifting to in-house designed Apple Silicon Macs(Really just ARM) and thus x86 machines will slowly be phased out of their lineup within 2 years.
What does this mean for both x86 based Macs and Hackintoshing in general? Well we can expect about 5 years of proper OS support for the iMac20,x series which released earlier this year with an extra 2 years of security updates. After this, Apple will most likely stop shipping x86 builds of macOS and hackintoshing as we know it will have passed away.
For those still in denial and hope something like ARM Hackintoshes will arrive, please consider the following:
- We have yet to see a true iPhone "Hackintosh" and thus the likely hood of an ARM Hackintosh is unlikely as well
- There have been successful attempts to get the iOS kernel running in virtual machines, however much work is still to be done
- Apple's use of "Apple Silicon" hints that ARM is not actually what future Macs will be running, instead we'll see highly customized chips based off ARM
- For example, Apple will be heavily relying on hardware features such as WX, kernel memory protection, Pointer Auth, etc for security and thus both macOS and Applications will be dependant on it. This means hackintoshing on bare-metal(without a VM) will become extremely difficult without copious amounts of work
- Also keep in mind Apple Silicon will no longer be UEFI-based like Intel Macs currently are, meaning a huge amount of work would also be required on this end as well
Getting ready for macOS 11, Big SurThis will be your short run down if you skipped the above:
- Lilu's userspace patcher is broken
- Due to this many kexts will break:
- WhateverGreen's DRM and -cdfon patches
- Due to this many kexts will break:
- Many Ivy Bridge and Haswell SMBIOS were dropped
- See above for what SMBIOS to choose
- Ivy Bridge iGPUs are to be dropped
- Currently in 11.0.1, these drivers are still present
- BCM4331 and BCM43224 support was dropped
- Solution listed here: Legacy Wireless Kexts
- X79 and X99 require SSDT-UNC
- See above how to make it
- X99 and X299 requires SSDT-RTC0-RANGE
- See above how to make it
- Asus Z97 needing to fix NVRAM
- See above
- AMD CPUs need their kernel patches updated
- See above for new patches
- OpenCore 0.6.3 or newer is required to boot
- Latest releases of all your kexts
In regards to downloading Big Sur, OpenCore install Guide has been updated to utilise macrecovery.py for Windows and Linux users. macOS users can still use GibMacOS
And as with every year, the first few weeks to months of a new OS release are painful in the community. We highly advise users to stay away from Big Sur for first time installers. The reason is that we cannot determine whether issues are Apple related or with your specific machine, so it's best to install and debug a machine on a known working OS before testing out the new and shiny.
For more in-depth troubleshooting with Big Sur, see here: OpenCore and macOS 11: Big Sur