Download RealPlayer v11.1.1 (freeware)
Few best thing about this website are -Simple and catchy design. RealPlayer sp plus free download windows 7 64 bit Snap underneath catch to begin Real Player SP Plus Free Download. Harry Potter: Puzzles & Spells. Some installer improvements. Real Madrid midfielder Federico Valverde is set for a spell on the sidelines after suffering a fracture in his right leg during Sunday's 4-1 defeat at Valencia in La Liga, the Spanish. Real player 11 free download free download - dBpowerAmp Audio Player, FastStone Player, AV MP3 Player Morpher, and many more programs. The application allows you to copy any DVD/Blu-ray disc to a computer HDD and then burn it to blank media, or convert it to a variety of video files to be played on either a computer, portable devices or other compatible display.
- Download the latest version of RealDownloader free in
- Latest Real Player v16.0.3 for PC + Full Cracked + Direct
- Download the latest version of Windows Media Player 12
- Official Football Soccer Badge Patches & logo's - Page 2
- Security updates for Adobe Flash Player
Real Player 12 Free Download - CNET Download
RealPlayer and StarSearch by Real Official Homepage https://uralligaculture.ru/download/?file=1144. HLS playback and seeking certain m4a files. Date Released: Mar 6, 2020: Status: New Release: Release Notes: The RealTimes video downloader. RealPlayer 18 Plus Crack For PC. RealPlayer 18 Plus Crack Activation Code Download For PC. Now our team would tell you about this media player. Download RealPlayer 184.108.40.206. On allcrackapk you can download latest cracked and modded android games and apps for free Best Android mod apk modded data & premium games, apps etc. The only sound issue i have is with windows media player specifically when trying to play mp3 files.
Which is best website to download cracked softwares?
Online Shop; Hospitality; Junior Gunners; Stadium Tours; Welcome back Gigya account. Rexdl is also another best site to download cracked modded Android apps and games. RealPlayer 11: Grab that Video. LINUX MEDIA PLAYERS EXPLORED. Real Player Plus. No sitting room set-up would be complete without a few essentials like a DVD player or a Blu-Ray player. Real Player Plus 16 Keygen Crack - [HOST].
Hack official Football Soccer Badge Patches & logo's - Page 4
Download RealTimes RealPlayer article. The timeline for Chromium-based browsers can be found here. Reason 11.3 Crack Fully Torrent Free ... - Cracked Fully. If you want to reinstall Windows Media Player, try the following: Click the Start button, type features, and select Turn Windows features on or off. We're bringing you a real, free fantasy simulation and a comprehensive manager game, all in one soccer package. Windows 10 and Adobe flash player updates click to read more. Experience the full benefits of comfortable, 360-degree playback environment of.
- Download RealPlayer 18 Plus (Gold) for Windows
- PES 2020 RZ Mods Season 2020 (NSP Patch) V5
- Flash Player Help - Adobe Help Center
- Download Old Versions of RealPlayer for Windows
- Download Windows Media Player 11.0.5721.5230
- Real Player - CNET Download
- Minecraft Cracked Servers - TLauncher Servers
- Realplayer - CNET Download
- Watch ITVBe live - ITV Hub
- How to Use Real Player to Record Video Easily
Activity code download MX Player Online Cracked Apk Latest Version V1.0.11
How do i enable Download this Video option in Real Player in Windows 7. Original title: Programs Compatibility Application Applications App Apps Game Games Legacy Crash Crashes Hang Hangs My old computer used XP service pack 3. Features: adds some corrections, errors when trying to access online is corrected, so is saving the edit file crash is resolved, assigned the correct CL balls, added some new and also includes the fixes from older updates. The destination for all NFL-related videos. With one click, the video is downloaded and saved onto your hard disk. By Cedric Voets / November 22, 2020 How To Get Into Tabletop Roleplaying Games In 4 Easy Steps. Sign In Create Account. Enjoy problem free playback of MKV, MP4, AVI, FLV, and all other multimedia file formats.
New FIFA 21 Title update is a big one for PS4, Xbox One
It's been compatible with every previous version of IE, so why the problem now? Choose for symbols interchange for your multimedia gadget. Beachgoers will now find Halloween themed decorations throughout the. Real player 11 crack keygen site. Best Sites To Download Cracked Apps For Android https://uralligaculture.ru/download/?file=1155. Download RealPlayer 220.127.116.11 (Free) for Windows. In this case, user may get the bad and infected website.
Get DVD Player - FREE - Microsoft Store
Viktor set for preseason rework in League of Legends patch official source. But now there is trouble on my HP620 laptop. The RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin must be enabled in the browser.
|1||Windows Media Player VS. RealPlayer: Which Is A Better Fit||30%|
|2||Download FREE RealPlayer Basic for Windows||78%|
|3||Download RealPlayer 18.104.22.168 for windows||42%|
|4||Patch - Everything Local: Breaking News, Events, Discussions||83%|
|5||Unable to download videos using Real Player [Solved]||75%|
|6||How to Enable RealPlayer 11 "Download this Video" Button||18%|
|7||Watch, save & share videos on any device||93%|
|8||DVD Player Download for Windows 10||86%|
|9||Patch Notes 1.11: economy changes, Breach buff, Cypher||88%|
Registration key realPlayer and RealTimes Official Homepage – Real.com
Find help and how-to information for your version of Windows Media Player. After one 5 or 6 week "Smart&Light" Level 1 Course, your player will be ready to join us for Level 2 courses! RealPlayer Plus Free Download For Windows 7/8/10 software permits you to make a bookmark on a video site and then update your video to MP3 set-up. Click to rename the clip. PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - THIS IS BATTLE ROYALE i thought about this. Techie gifts for everyone – from mini coders to detectorists. This player is help you to manage photos and enjoy movies and videos.
- Install Windows Media Player 11 Bypass Windows Genuine
- The Real Housewives of Cheshire - Watch episodes - ITV Hub
- Download RealTimes 22.214.171.124 for Windows
- Old Version of Real Player for Windows XP Download
- 5 Linux Media Players demystified
- How To Hack Dream11 Mod Apk - Dream11 Hack Trick 2020
- AllCrackApk - Latest Paid Apps & Android Games for Free
- RealPlayer Free Download For Windows 10 32 bit ...
- Download RealPlayer 11 for Windows
- How to Download Videos Using Real Player: 4 Steps (with
My 1 Year Anniversary of Full Time Day Trading. 3 Years In The Business. What I Wish I Could Tell Myself Years Ago.
This post I suppose is "Part 2" my post back in April, "After 2 years of Daytrading. 7 months full time. Here's my advice". I'm doing this to update everyone who came/comes across this in the future. Yes, it is possible. No, it won't be easy. You will pay homage to the rite of passage into this career. I'll also provide some examples of styles of trading so for the newer aspiring traders, there will be some things I rarely see discussed on forums. So here's to 1 year of Full Time Day Trading
TL;DR - You'll become desensitized to trading. Stubborn to other strategies (There are biggebaddemore lucrative strategies. Don't chase them. Why fix what's not broken? I know what works for me and I'm content with it. No strategy is better than another. It's a personal choice. ). Losing individual trades won't faze you, they're inevitable. Profiting certainly feels better. After a while, you won't be as enthralled to trade every morning, it'll become just another part of your day). Trading is just managing your money through a statistic and the medium to execute it is trading on your platform. Think: "If. Then. Because". Your trading plan should be that black and white. Ask "Why" for everything you do and use. If you can't answer it with documented results, drop it.
Disclaimer: I won't sugarcoat anything. I'll share my experiences and add pieces of advice I'd give to those who are currently experiencing the same thing becoming a full time day trader and what day to day life is like, the occasional distress, (DRAWDOWNS). Some of you follow my Twitter for the past few months where I post my daily watchlists with a snippet that reveals my DayTradingBuyingPower. I do this not to brag but to demonstrate that the account does yield growth, I pay myself, and there are days where the balance does not move because there was no edge. I also do this since nobody else shows their account performance. (Yes. You, Mr. YouTube gurus and wannabe gurus).
We do this for income, the numbers on our accounts are real. Treat it as such. Get your initial capital out of your account THEN try to "Scale your account" with your profits AKA The Market's Money.
I'll go over:
•FAQ's that I get in my inbox (I'm still welcome to further questions if I don't answer here)
•Decision Fatigue (You will experience this)
•The previous year (2019-2020) of ups and downs
•How to use my watchlists that I post on Twitter in the morning to your advantage
•The pivotal moment that changed my trading career (NFLX 10-17-19)
•The road to becoming a full time trader. (It won't be fun unless you're handed the money)
•You'll have a better grasp of my strategy (Between ProTip 4 and 5. ProTip 8.)
There are 10 "ProTips" throughout the post that I wish I could tell myself years back and I'll periodically throw them in here as the post goes on. I make posts long in order to segregate those serious about this business and those who will just become another statistic in the failure rate of this business.
At the end of this post, I'll go over the frequent questions I receive such as: (Answers to FAQ at bottom of post.)
- "How do you prepare for a trading day?"
- "What would you go back to tell yourself?"
- "Books?" (The most abused question, but I get it. I could start a public library with just trading books I bought over the years)
- "What is your background?"
- "What is a normal day for you?"
- "How did you discover your strategy?"
- "What did you do/How did you get started?"
- "What is your % return?" (Not a fun question since a trading account is not an index or investment account. Intraday traders do not measure performance in %. Most are measured in "R".)
enough to start trading?"
- "Why do you need so many monitors"? (This one is rarely asked but I do see it discussed on platforms and people trading on mobile phones love giving flack to anybody who trades on multiple monitors. Hint: Everyone's different. Whatever works for the individual. There are no rules in trading. The only rule is that it works.)
I heard about daytrading during the 2008 crash while in high school. We all want to make more while working less. I entertained day trading from time to time but always realized I never had enough money. Horrible mindset because I could have still researched WHILE saving money to put into my trading business.
2015 - I opened my first trading account with Scottrade while in the Marines. Apparently if you have a net worth of over $1,000,000 you can get out early (Biggest rumor ever).
I frivolously bought crap penny stocks. In short - I was a hair away from gambling. What made it NOT gambling was the fact that at least I owned something tangible (Securities of a company) and anything can happen. Buy low sell high was my strategy. Didn't work obviously. No idea what I was doing. I'd buy and hold hoping to wake up to the stock price being way higher and it never happened.
•ProTip #1 : If you hold a trade overnight... It is not daytrading. Stop turning into an investor because you can't admit a minor defeat.
2017 - I started taking this business seriously while working in the oilfield as a Logistics Planner (If you're wondering what company since I am asked this from time to time, Google: "World's largest oilfield services company").
No kids, girlfriend/wife or financial obligations. I worked 10AM - 7PM CST and would trade the open from home for roughly 1 hour. Later I was offered to be a Data Analyst... Only downside was... I couldn't trade since I had to be at work now at 8AM CST during the market open. In the moment of signing the offer letter, I was bummed thinking, "No more trading,"
That wasn't the case though. You can still build your trading business with a 9-5 and while never making one trade. The data is there.
•ProTip #2 : We all see the same data. It's there forever. Many strategies show their edge both live and in hindsight the same. (Especially if you trade patterns). You CAN build your business as a trader without even taking a trade. You CAN build your strategy while working a 9-5. Just because you're not trading, does not mean you can't build your business through research. You won't know how you'll react to the losses but at least you can diagnose the raw data with a large enough sample size for assurance and confidence.
If you have a 9-5 and want to go fulltime into this business. Stay for a bit, save, live so far beneath your means that it is almost miserable, (depending on your expenses, area you live, family etc) and get a few hundred sample sizes of your strategy! And for your PTO/days off... trade the open. I sacrificed my vacation days to trade.
After 2 years in corporate America, eating cheap food, never going out, saving relentlessly, I made the decision to just do it and resigned. I went straight into the ring of fire known as trading. That was on: September 23rd, 2019
When you hear these types of comments.. your response should be: "Nobody put the time I put into this. The 90%+ who fail, don't have it all written out, computerized backtests, manual backtests, statistics, SOP manuals, JUST like the job I have which is a business, I'm just another cog in their wheel. I'll just be wearing all the hats in my trading business. Instead of Oil&Gas, it's just for trading". One thing I see here a lot is people saying to trade X amount of months/years or make X.
•ProTip #3 - Think in man hours, not calendar. Example:
Trader A puts in 1 hour of study/work/research everyday for 1 year. (365 Hours)
Trader B puts in 12 hours of work every day for 4 months. (~1,450 Hours)
Trader A lives in a major city while Trader B lives in the middle of nowhere. (Think cost of living)
2 totally different living expenses and 2 different calibers of dedication. I'd put my money on Trader B because he put in more man hours. (~1,000 more hours on the clock to be more exact).
ProTip #4 - Have a cushion in your account AND your personal bank account. Having a strategy is great but you won't know entirely if you can fulfill and execute your plan until you experience the ups and downs both short and long term. A strategy is constant over long periods of time... there will be days, weeks, and perhaps a month here and there where you aren't making much money. We hear all the time, "Trade like a casino". Casinos don't make money day after day but the odds are in there favor over the long haul.
Month 1 of full time trading was great:
Immediately after going full time, the first month (September 2019 to October 2019), I did super well. Business as usual. No stress. Everything going as planned. No turbulence. At least not like I had ever experienced...
The 2 prerequisites I had before resigning was:
- Show consistency in returns. Consistent Sharpe Ratio.
- Make a 4 figure trade (I achieved this while short 100 shares on ROKU September 20th, 2019 and even made a victory post if you scroll down my profile's posts.)
First life-changing trading lesson learned as a full time trader:
That money printing spree ended on NFLX October 17th, 2019. Less than 1 month of being a full time trader. Deviating and going against my plan I actually made $500 in a matter of 4 minutes. If you follow my watchlists on Twitter, I always trade with the direction of the gap. If I notate, "Long Watches" that means I will only trade it IF (and only IF) I see a long biased pattern. Likewise I will only be looking to short my "Short Watches". Plenty of times I'll call out a ticker and it immediately goes the other way. No harm no foul because there was no long biased pattern to confirm my thesis.
On 10-17-2019, I went against my plan and it worked.. NFLX gapped up to resistance and I went short when it tanked off of a short pattern.(This is known as fading). The market gave me a free lunch and then some. So now I'm walking on air in my mind:
"I'm an absolute unit"
"I'll do it again and clear another $500 to make it a 4 figure day before 9:30AM Central"
"Should have quit my job way earlier being this good."
Within 30 minutes of the open. I gave all $500 back. Yes I wanted to trade it back. Never have I had the desire to smash anything but I do understand those who do! Yes I stood there and felt like each passing second was wasted opportunity. The next 24 hours were long!
ProTip #5: It's circumstances like that that help you in the long run. FunFact: I never once deviated from my plan since. Not ever again.
"I could have paid for my groceries and electric for the month after 4 minutes of trading if I just took the free pass the market gave me" I felt dumb but in hindsight, I'm glad at what happened. It was this exact instance that married me to my strategy/business plan. The next day and the 7 trading days following. I didn't make 1 profiting trade. My longest ever drawdown - 11 straight trades. While researching I found out this was Decision Fatigue (I'll go over this shortly below)
Put yourself in that situation...
You have bills and your income is strictly trading. I don't care how much a robot you think you are or how strongly you believe in probabilities, when you were in an office less than a month ago making almost 6 figures sitting in an air conditioned office knowing direct deposit is on its way every other Friday no matter how well or poorly you performed at work.. Now you're in the hot seat. Its a bottomless feeling. Now all of your friends and families words are ringing in your head.
But just like a boxing match.. you gotta take a hit to get a hit. Win some, lose some, shake hands and get back to normal life. Water under the bridge.
•No guaranteed direct deposit every 2 weeks.
•No more medical/dental insurance.
•401K retirement is no longer being matched.
11 trades is nothing. You only require ~5.5 trades at 2:1RRR to make it back OR 3.5 trades at 3:1RRR. It's nothing especially in your research because you can easily just scroll a little more and see, "Oh that's just a drawdown. No big deal". How will you react in real time? Will you buckle or choke? But the thing is, I was skipping trades out of fear and JUST so happened to be picking all of the unsuccessful ones. (Decision Fatigue)
Think about those 2 weeks of being in a drawdown. Half of the month. You're not just stagnant, your account is bleeding slowly but surely. Next time you're looking at your spreadsheet/backtest/predictive model/research.. try to put yourself in those days of drawdown. It's not just 11 boxes of red with "-1R" or "Loss" in them. The screenshot above on Imgur is just a recent example.
Think about your daily routine, going to the gym, hanging with friends, grocery shopping, cooking, going to bed, waking up, doing a routine, then losing again.. and again.. and again. Try to think of life during those 300+ hours (Weekends too) of, "I haven't made money. I've lost money. And I still have bills. After paying them, I'll be closer to my set Risk of Ruin".
Here's a lesson you won't learn before going fulltime but I'll do my best to emphasize it here:
Pick a strategy. And stick with it. It can literally be anything. Don't spread yourself thin watching 20+ tickers and be a jack of all patterns/tickers. Be a master of 1 pattern and master of 1 circumstance. There's this real thing called "Decision Fatigue" which explains exactly why what happened.. happened. The article explains that the 2 outcomes of this mental strain known as "Decision Fatigue" is:
- Risky Decision-Making
- Decision Avoidance
The signs of Decision Fatigue:
When you find what clicks with you AND its either statistically or performance proven, have the courage to risk a healthy sum of your capital into it. There are strategies/patterns/styles of trading littered all over the internet:
Very broad example:
"IF circumstance happens THEN "Execution". Stoploss is XYZ. Target is XYZ. BECAUSE over a series of Y trades, I will make $X,XXX.xx".
ProTip #6 : Strategies are all over the internet. It's your account/money, backtest it. People share their strategies here all the time and although I don't agree with them because I know what works for me, it's something to chew off of for you newer traders. YouTube is a harbor with people who give just enough info to figure their style out. You will lose trades. Sit for some screen-time and pay homage to the edge that you discover. All in due time.
Insert key metrics and find correlations. This is how you create checks and balances to create/formulate a black and white trading plan. When I first started doing this, my spreadsheet(s) had so many columns it was annoying and would kill my desire to continue working. You'll find things that are imperative and some that are unimportant. For a lack of more colorful terms: "Throw stuff at the wall and see what sticks" Trim the fat. Rinse and repeat.
Here's some things I used to remind myself of and perhaps it'll ring some bells for you:•Surrender your capital to your edge. If you truly accept the risk and trust your proven edge, losses don't feel like anything nor do profits. Although we're not here to put on losing trades and yes it does feel nice to profit. I still from time to time will excited when I hit target after a series of multiple profiting trades depending on my mood.
•If you're nervous or your heart starts beating quicker when you hear the sound effect of a trade getting entered/filled. Be honest with yourself and ask yourself if you're truly accepting the risk.
•Things you can't take to the bank:
- Number of trades.
- "This one great trade that I hit target in less than 30 seconds and I got filled better than expected"
ProTip #7: YouTube trading ads from gurus... they're subconsciously making you think you're a novice trader. It's in their marketing. They study marketing psychology. The EASIEST things to sell:
•ProTip #8 (Broken record alert) : Write a business plan. Your strategy shouldn't take longer than 4 sentences to explain to another trader. When you have a plan that's proven through a statistic and WAIT for it to happen, you feel 100X better taking the trade. You don't even care too much when it results in a loss. Because that was your plan, you accept it much better, and you know it was just an expense for a winning trade.
Want my strategy? "I scan for stocks with a market cap of over 250M, 10k shares premarket, gapping to support or resistance, priced over $10, and I look for a pattern biased to the direction of the overnight gap. It isn't rocket science. Check my Twitter, look at the dates I posted, and you'll notice the gist. Yes this is an edge but not the entire edge. How fast can you sift through 15 time frames? How long does it take you to fill out your order ticket? Your Fibonacci time extensions with 5 EMA's and Bollinger Bands aren't helping you. They're lagging. If they work for you, great. In my experience, they hindered my visibility.
Pro Tip #9: Yes statistics are highly applicable to trading. Patterns do work. All patterns do is tell you WHEN to enteexit, and how many shares. Humans will never think differently of money. Be the frontrunner of the market's emotions. Nobody remembers the indecisive leader. Risk taking is a commonality amongst leaders. Trading requires courage and it's O.K. to show a bit of confidence as long as you also have the humility to admit when you're in a bad trade. (Notice how I didn't put, "wrong". You're only "wrong" when you deviate from a proven strategy.)
ProTip #10: Risk management is 24/7. I've never heard anyone mention this but think about it a little bit. Having financial obligations can become stressful regardless of how you earn your income but its far more stressful while running a business. Not just any business, but a business where you can go to work on your A-game, do every single last thing right, trade without emotion etc... and still walk away with less money than what you came to work with. Meanwhile somebody who JUST started trading made a 4 figure profit not knowing what the heck the difference between ETB, HTB, or NTB. Think of it like this, a JV high school baseball player can hit a homerun off of an MLB pitcher once.. but how will he fare at the end of the season? Traders don't predict stock prices, traders predict the outcome over hundreds of trades. People chat me asking what TO do rather than what NOT to do. You don't learn labor intensive jobs or how to fly a plane by what to do.. you learn what NOT to do to stay alive.
That's all I have. Once you have a trading plan underway and you're executing it, you don't have much time when your hobbies are cheap but I still do respond to chats/messages. I do get asked from a previous post when I'll build a website and to answer that: I'm learning how to build a site on rainy days. Can't put a definitive date on it. I will say that its coming, if you don't give up on this business in the next year or so, you'll see it. What I plan on putting on there:
- RiskReward Calculators
- Position size Calculators
- EV Calculator
- Dictionary with examples
- "How do you prepare for a trading day?" I get behind the computer about 20 minutes before the bell. Reason being: "If you study long. You'll study wrong". If the chart isn't grabbing my attention and gets me excited, then I flick to the next ticker. I don't even know the companies I trade half the time nor do I care about a news report some journalist wrote. Also there is no magic news outlet that lets you know about "Major events that affect stock prices". If there was, I wouldn't be here because we're all subscribed to the same edge nor would I be trading my style.
- "What would you go back to tell yourself?" Get more data. Save a little more, your hairline and sleep schedule will thank you. Take only perfect trades and don't feel forced to trade. There will be days you don't touch an order ticket. And days where you are busy and have tunnel vision. Next thing you know its time to shut it down for the day.
- "Books?" - I try to humble myself when answering this but off the cuff, they're all mediocre. Andrew Aziz's was ok, definitely get it, it's only a few bucks on Kindle. Just don't expect it to give you strategies BUT it will give you ideas. If you're brand new, it is good as it will teach you the common vernacular of a day trader. Mark Douglas was interesting but his YouTube seminar recordings are much better. No book, Facebook group, YouTube channel is going to be the end all be all perfect strategy. Expect losses. Don't be a one hitter quitter after suffering a few tiny losses/paper cuts. Stick to it. Most books will help you familiarize yourself with the common vocabulary amongst traders and will hint ideas. It's your job to formulate the strategy and template for research.
- "What is your background?" I was a logistics planner for a major oilfield services company. Later I then became a data/buyer analyst so yes, data analytics/research was a 2nd language for me entering trading. I did have that upper hand and did shave off months if not years for me.
- "What is a normal day for you?" I'm always done trading after 10:30AM Central. I will hold onto a trade until right before the bell if it hasn't hit either target or StopLoss by the time I leave the house but it is absolutely closed in entirety by 2:55PM Central. After I trade, I enjoy the day. No I'm not riding around in my Lambos posting IG/Snapchat (I have neither) stories of my profits with my private jet waiting on a runway trying to sell an $7 eBook or a $100 membership (HINT HINT). I grill/cook, read, workout, ride my motorcycle, attack my other sources of income (small businesses I'm building), hit the driving range, shoot guns, etc. I live in Texas. Life is cheap and fun here.
- "How did you discover your strategy?" I bought TradeIdeas premium, went through all of their computerized backtesting patterns, tested them. Then did what I mentioned earlier... Tried to find correlations in metrics. It distilled the trades to a strict criteria and here I am. I post on average 4-5 tickers on my watchlist. 7 max. I do not like spreading my attention thin across multiple tickers. I do not recommend buying TradeIdeas, it does have lots of bugs.
- "What did you do/How did you get started?" Was a data analyst, was good at research and applied it to trading. My incentive was, "I could have made more money trading rather than sitting in 2+ hours of roundtrip traffic and 9 hours in an office. The data is there. Everybody sees the same charts all over the world. There are ways to make this possible"
- "What is your % return?" (Not a fun question since a trading account is not an index or investment account. Intraday traders do not measure performance in %) I trade to make money AND pay myself, so my equity curve will look like a small loss or small gain after I pay myself. % return? I measure my account's performance in Sharpe Ratio and Risk Units. My Sharpe Ratio is ~1.85. While I yield roughly .8 - 1 R per trading day. Some weeks I make 10R. Some weeks I lose 2R. Yeah one week I might make $2,500. But the next week I might lose $300. The following week my strategy will yield $0 and the last week I might make $1,000. Some weeks suck. Some weeks are great. But overall. Just shy of 1R per trading day. Some days I'm super busy taking trade after trade. Some days I'll shut it down after 5 minutes without even filling out an order ticket. Some days I won't even see the open because there is no edge for me.. Keywords... "For me".
enough to start trading?"Depends on where you live. Are you restricted to PDT? If not then how much are you obligated to expenses? I live in Texas. Things are cheap here. If you live in NYC or The Bay Area your expenses will be astronomical compared to mine. A $30,000 account is totally doable for a single Texan with low monthly expenses. Now if you're in California or New York? I'm sure you'll fall below 25k if you have 1 bad month. Also depends on if you have other sources of income or a full/part time job. I encourage every trader and aspiring trader to have multiple sources of income, don't rely solely on trading. Not just for the sake of mitigating pressure but also for sanity. If you have a family to provide for, I don't know what that's like, you never know when Little Johnny is going to randomly pick up Trombone lessons for a school program/play while little Suzie needs transmission work in her car because a simple solenoid went out. $1,700 later.
- "Why do you need so many monitors?" I use 3 for trading. The 4th is for music. The other 2 are useless while trading. That's for trading though. When I made the decision to go full time, I knew I was about to go off the chain with research. And sifting between spreadsheets, a platform to see multiple timeframes for a pattern to backtest. My attention span is short, I'll lose my train of thought before I open the other tab to input data. But the main reason was for research. It's such a time saver and is a headache repellant when doing research while everything is laid out in front of you. Now that I have a system. I'll most likely be treating myself to 2 ultrawides for Christmas.
In conclusion: Yes. Full time trading is possible, depending where you live/monthly expenses and obligations. You're more likely to become a profitable trader than a professional athlete. There is a level of uncertainty each day, perhaps each week, doubtful each month, and definitely not each year. If I ever want a raise, I just consult my business plan and financials, then decide if I can handle it mentally. If you have medical issues, get a part time job for the benefits. If you're healthy, just be careful.
All the best!
Reddit Adjusted Fantasy Football Trade Values Week 9: Time to Push
Who are you targeting in the final push?
I will be talking with the guys from Front Yard Fantasy again this week on their stream today at 3 pm EST about the trade charts, my trades, and trade questions. It should be a good time!
Front Yard Fantasy Stream, 3 PM EST 11/4
- YouTube: https://youtu.be/mLPHqtRbHxg
- Twitch: https://twitch.tv/FrontYardFantasy
- Periscope: https://pscp.tv/FrontYardFYF/follow
To generate trade values, I combine Harris football rankings with Fantasypro rankings and apply an algorithm I wrote based on historical values and trends. Next, I average these values with CBS and 4for4 values (if applicable) to normalize across the industry. Lastly, I apply a PPR correction factor and create the 0.5 PPR values as well. I generated my functions by using historical data, Reddit Trade threads, and the Yahoo trade market. My goal was to look for crossover points in 1 for 1 player positional trades to generate tiers and normalize across positions. My goal is to incorporate as many sources and experts as possible to eliminate or minimize bias. I have recently incorporated R scripts that use “fuzzy” matches to try and combine the player names. Each site uses slightly different variants and it causes issues. I am still working on it.
As I discussed previously, I believe the experts have a lot of bias towards the top, bottom, and between the positions. I check the comments on the expert's articles every week and see the disapproval and outright anger at some of the rankings. My goal was to try and adjust the values using crowd-sourced data (Reddit+Yahoo) to create better trade values.
12 team: 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 TE/WRB.
“Where are the standard or PPR values? “
Answer: Change the tab or the spreadsheet, or scroll down on the image.
“What is the QB value in 2-QB leagues? “
Answer: Double the QB values and it will be close. I know it doesn’t capture the lower QB values, it is hard to find 2-QB data. So share sources if you find any!
“What does 10-team league do to values?”
Answer: Smaller league means higher-tiered players are worth more. Tiers 1-3 go up and tiers 6-7 have very little value.
“What about 3 WR leagues?”
Answer: WRs value increases due to a slight increase in scarcity
“Where are the defenses?
Answer: Defenses don’t matter to the experts. Hard to quantify
“Why is X player so low?”
Answer: Because you own them and god hates you
“How do I use this chart?”
Answer: Add player values on each side of the trade and compare for fairness. That simple.
"Did you mean to spell X wrong?"
Answer: No, spelling is hard. I do science and stuff
“What about Dynasty, bro?
Answer: I have some preliminary Dynasty Ranks with the aid of Pollsports.com. I will work more on it this year and in the offseason.
“What about keeper and draft picks?”
Answer: Great Question. I do not know. Keepers change the trade game. I do not factor them in. Draft picks are tough to quantify as well. I think you can estimate a pick value by averaging the values of the 12 players on the chart corresponding to the round. (Example average players 1-12 to get a first-round pick). Then, you would need to weight the value to include rest-of-season usage and uncertainty in the draft pick next year. So many 50% of the average is what I am guessing. All this is theory.
u/TheRealMonty used these values to build a website to help with trades. He is doing a lot to improve and expand the website. Check it out!
u/intersecting_lines is the user that made a chrome and firefox extension using these values. They are super helpful!
u/J_smooth is running his great site at Pollsports.com that has been super useful for my dynasty ranks! You can also ping me to vote on your specific polls.
u/sqaudfam is also using these values on his website, yufafootball.com, to create a power rankings tool
If you are interested in extra ranks and/or updated/continuous ranks, including injury update; support me on Patreon (patreon.com/Peakedinhighskool). Proceeds go to crippling student loan debt
Have another great week of football,