Connecting to a Database Cloud Service (DBaaS ...
Browse the repositories below. Oracle documentation says that it is necessary to initialize the package before using the random number generator. Linux (Red Hat Enterprise Linux – 4.0) successfully. Steps to Install Oracle Database 12c Release 2 in Redhat Linux 7.5 April 25, 2020 May 3, 2020 - by Siva - Leave a Comment In this Guide we will see on How to Install the Oracle Database 12c Release 2 in Redhat Enterprise Linux 7.5 Server.
- Oracle Database 184.108.40.206 Install and Setup on RedHat Linux
- Oracle 11g step-by-step Installation Guide with Screenshots
- Oracle 220.127.116.11 download link for Linux x86_64
- Database Express Edition Installation Guide
- How To Install Sample Schemas In Oracle 11g
Cracked newest 'oracle-11g-r2' Questions - Database Administrators
Oracle Database 11g is a software program that communicates with a database to add, access, update and modify data. Downloading Oracle 11g 64 bits for Linux. In this article discus about Oracle 11g (R2) Database server for this server minimum 2 GB swap size and selinux=permissive.
Serial key how To Install Oracle Database 11g On Linux
Oracle Forms 11g Login Screen Not Appearing Environment: 1 PC running RHEL5 (Red Hat Enterprise Linux version 5) Operating System 64-bit with Oracle Database 11g (64-bit) 1 PC running RHEL5 (Red Hat Enterprise Linux version 5) Operating System 32-bit with Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g (64-bit). Softproapp - #Download Oracle Database 11g Release 2 https://uralligaculture.ru/download/?file=1166. Linux 64 bit is also little and source is also Little endian format. This page consists of all the well-developed articles of the Technologies.
Hacked oracle Database 11gR2 Installation on Linux Virtual Box
Oracle Database 11g R2 with Oracle Linux 6 and the Unbreakable Enterprise Kernel has been announced, we are glad to announce the availability of oracle-rdbms-servergR2-preinstall, the Oracle RDBMS Server 11gR2 Pre-install RPM package (formerly known as oracle-validated). How To Install Dbconsole In Oracle 11g Support full article. Download if you want the client libraries only. Here we are installing Oracle 11g Release-2 (11.2)(64-bit) on Oracle Linux release-6 (64-bit) Kindly have a look on Pre-requisites before proceeding for oracle 11gR2 installation.
Oracle Database Installation Guide for Linux, 11g Release
Oracle works with database blocks in 2, 4, 8, 16, or 32k pieces. Compute/Database Instance Connectivity Issue in Oracle. How to install Oracle 11g on linux without X? The installation of Oracle Database is successful.
Keygen oracle database client 11g installation guide for linux x86-64
This chapter provides information on using OPatch for these [HOST] chapter includes the following topics: About OPatch. Fahd Mirza provides a step-by-step guide to the January PSU Patch Apply on 12c Grid and RDBMS Homes in Linux. Back up upgraded (11g) database Oracle Database Upgradations. At the download pages there is a requirement to accept the OTN license agreement.
- Where to download Oracle 11G lib32 for Linux x8
- Generating random numbers and strings in Oracle
- How to Install oracle Golden Gate on UNIX
- How to generate a GUID in Oracle? - Stack Overflow
- Install Oracle 11G Release 2 (11.2) on Centos Linux 7
- Oracle Database 11g Release 2 Installation on RHEL/CentOS
- GitHub - jaspeen/oracle-11g: Docker image for Oracle 11g
Key generator oracle 11g R2 x64 on Oracle Linux - EM Problem
You don't have to be an expert in GoldenGate to get this job done, this post will provide a step by step demonstration which will make it easy for you. Search This Page: Hold down the "Ctrl" key and type "F". Database from 11gR1 RAC to 11gR2 RAC. Download Oracle 11g Release 1 Oracle 10g Trial Version more tips here.
Download oracle 11g express edition for free (Windows)
Next step is to check if Port 22 (Linux) & 3389 (for Windows) is opened in the Security List. I have three options to achieve this Use Oracle Data guard to replicate the on premise. Step By Step: Install and setup Oracle 11g R2 RAC. Oracle 11g Installation in Linux; Oracle Linux Install In Vmware; Important DBA Tools; Database Creation Using DBCA; Manual Database Creation; Oracle Database Deletion; Dynamic Parameters; Archive Log Mode; Control File; Rename / Relocate Log Files; Managing Log Files; Tablespace and Datafiles; Online Tablespace Relocate; Offline Tablespace Relocate; Undo Tablespace; Network; Listener.
SOA Cloud- Generate SSH Key Pair using Putty
Java Runtime version 1.7 or higher is required for running JBrute. Debian 9 or later, Ubuntu 16.04 or later, CentOS 7 or later, Fedora 26 or later, Linux Mint 18 or later. If both of these options don't seem cost effective, then sadly no, APEX is not a good tool for you in this. Oracle Database – idmfun.
PuTTYgen Download Guide for Windows, Linux and Mac
My goal is to run an sql query remotely from the client machine. Install Osddm For Linux Using The Snap Snapcraft. Patch oracle 11g for linux. Linux x86: At least 1 byte less than 4 GB, or 4294967295.
A Simplified Oracle 11g Database Command Line Linux Basic
I have posted a few entries in this blog about the new Oracle 11g features and I have concentrated on the new SHA1 11g password algorithm. Following commands will helpyou to determine RAM of your system: # grep MemTotal /proc/meminfo. Scroll down that page and you'll see a link to either view or download the Database Design Note for using Oracle on Ubuntu (and other Debian based systems). I recommend creating a minimum of three partitions for Oracle.
[SOLVED] Is Oracle11g Enterprise free or need license
Installation Oracle 11g on laptop. We will be covering the following steps: VNC Server Prerequisites and rpm installation; Configure VNC Server; Start the VNC Service; Enable VNC Server. Read following article to install OEL5 Linux: Install Oracle Linux 5 64 bit (for comfort set 2G memory for your virtual machine). HOW TO UPGRADE ORACLE 10G TO 11G STANDALONE https://uralligaculture.ru/download/?file=1157.
Please critique my resume! I have a technical resume and want to apply for Technical Product Manager Positions. Looking more for help with content than with format, but anything helps. Thanks!
Business Intelligence – Analytics – Database Engineering -Programming-Quick learner
Technically-advanced information technology specialist successful in software/database development, seeking fulltime opportunity as a Technical Product Manager
University of Texas At Arlington Arlington, Texas, USA
Master of Science in Information Technology August 2015 – August 2017
Rajiv Gandhi Technology University Bhopal, India
Bachelors of Engineering in Computer Science and Engineering Graduated June 2010
· Experience in Development of ETL Informatica applications and Full Stack Web Applications
· Worked as a Tech Lead in the previous project and was responsible for coordination between client and offshore employees
· Conducted deep product analysis and use the data to guide the short- and long-term roadmap for the team
· Understand, translate and create mappings using provided ETL specifications
· Designed, developed, automated, and supported complex applications to extract, transform, and load data
· Experience with Restful endpoints in ETL processes
· Ensures source system data availability and update accessibility, data integrity, restart ability, and error handling
· Working knowledge of Informatica PWC & PWX 8.6.1 or 9.x or 10, SQL Server 2005/2008 or equivalent databases, SQL, Oracle, Windows server 2003/2008, Autosys Scheduling, Mainframe data files, Web Services and XML
· Worked for Banking & Financial Services and Health Care firms
· Experience building cloud-native applications and supporting technologies / patterns / practices including: AWS, PCF, CI/CD (Jenkins), and microservices
· Deployed Cloud Native Applications on PCF (Pivotal Cloud Foundry by IBM), used Jenkins for CI/CD
· Worked in an Agile Team environment and used JIRA for tracking and monitoring of task
· Identify problems, develop ideas and propose solutions within different situations requiring analytical, evaluative or constructive thinking in daily work
· Worked as a team to deliver on critical projects and work-related items within the given timeline
Technical Skill Set
· Dash boarding/Analytics: PowerBI, QlickView
· Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, Java, Python
· ETL Tools: Informatica
· Database Technologies: Oracle9i/10g/11g, SQL Server, MySQL.
· Platforms: Windows Server 2003/2008, Linux (Ubuntu).
· Others: MS Access, MS-Excel, MS InfoPath, Visio, Microsoft Visual Studio, Eclipse
PWC, USA Jan’ 2018- July’2017
· Gained excellent understanding of Health Care Domain, worked for end client ABC as a Sr. software developer
· Worked as a full stack java developer, wrote stored procedures, complex queries to fetch data from IBM DB2 Databases
· Performed fine tuning of database queries and existing stored procedures
· Wrote Rest API’s Microservices in Java Spring boot, created cloud native applications and deployed it on PCF
(Pivotal Cloud Foundry)
· Investigating and fixing the bugs occurred in the production environment and providing the on-call support.
· Owned stakeholder communication and expectation management around roadmap and delivery timelines for products
· Worked as a lead and was responsible for coordination between ABC client and offshore CBZ employees
· Worked as a part of agile software project team and used JIRA, groomed stories with BA’s and Dev team.
XYZ, USA May’ 2017- August’2017
Business Intelligence Developer Intern
· Designed and developed various PL/SQL stored procedures to perform various calculations related to fact measures
· Converted the PL/SQL Procedures to Informatica mappings and at the same time created procedures in the database level for optimum performance of the mappings
· Performed Unit testing and maintained test logs and test cases for all the mappings
· Maintained warehouse metadata, naming standards and warehouse standards for future application development
Environment: QlikView, Informatica, ETL Processing, Agile
YUQ, USA February’2017- May’2017
BI Developer Intern
· Gained understanding of business intelligence best practices, relational data structures
· Worked in Insurance domain, for insurance clients
· Dimensional data modeling and reporting techniques
· Responsible for creating the database, creating relationships among tables
Environment: PostgreSQL, MySQL, DB2, Excel, Informatica, ETL Processing, Scrum, Data Management, Agile
Administrative Technologies, USA Nov ’2015- May2017
Student Data Analyst / Graduate Assistant
· Analyzed transactional source systems to develop, manage, and maintain data knowledge
· Wrote detail SQL Queries on ORACLE to fetch data from Data warehouse
· Wrote solution which included Database configuration, data modeling, and identification of trusted data sources, database creation, and ETL processes.
· Also assisted undergrad students in Labs for Microsoft Excel, MS Access, SQL Queries
· Gained advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
WARE TECHNOLOGIES LTD (CMMI LEVEL 5), USA Jul ’2012 – Jul’2015
· A competent professional with experience as a Business Intelligence Developer and Java Application Developer
· Analyzed the relationships of flat files and extracting the analyzed systems, meeting with end users and business units to define the requirements.
· Documented user requirements, translating requirements into system solutions and developing implementation plan and schedule.
· Developed ETL procedures to ensure conformity, compliance with standards and lack of redundancy, translates business rules and functionality requirements into ETL procedures.
· Developed and tested all the backend programs, informatica mappings and update processes.
· Worked with QlikView 10.x, SQL, Excel files and flat files.
· Communicated with clients of USA, UK, Australia and Japan for understanding business requirements
Environment: Informatica Power Center, Qlik View, Data Modeling, C#, MVC framework, COBOL, IBM DB2, Toad, Data warehouse etc.
WARE TECHNOLOGIES LTD (CMMI LEVEL 5), USA Jul ’2010 – Jul’2012
- Implemented the project design using Spring MVC framework using Angular and JSP pages at front end and designing business logic using beans and servlets.
· Worked for a Banking & Financial services Client for four years, strong domain knowledge
AWARDS AND PRESENTATIONS
· “PAT on The Back” Award by ABC USA in the year 2013
· “Best Project Award” in all the engagements of BXY and ABC in 2014, was in the key role in the project
· “Best Project Award” among all projects of BXY for last quarter of the year 2014, received in 2015, was team lead
Resume: Junior DBA, graduated with Poli. Sci. ...no job offers.
I know so much more than most of those that started the class. Anyways, I finished the course, interned with them and started applying for jobs. I asked for help with my resume, this is what I got.
But.....no fish. (After applying for 117 jobs in the past 60 days)
I have included an image of the resume I use, and below is my Master Resume including work history in text format. I included this to make it easier to correct me. Please don't hold anything back. ** no sugar coating **
Please tell me:
- What's wrong with my resume?
- What type of job do you think I'd be good for based off of what you see? No one is hiring me, not even for a cashier job at Home Depot.
- If there are things that you think I need to add to the resume, please let me know --like skills that a DBA should know. I might know them and just forgotten to add it.
*I have a feeling that it's the words that I'm using that's the problem. I was trying to be honest, but I'm two months behind rent now.
[[email protected]](mailto:[email protected])
To advance my career with a leading organization that will utilize my extensive database administrationknowledge while also allowing me to develop further as a professional.
Strongly focused and competent Junior Level Database Administrator with a wide breadth of software installation and maintenance knowledge. Experienced communicator of complex technological concepts to professional and non-professional audiences.
· Oracle Database 11g/12g
· SQL Plus
· Redhat Linux
· Microsoft Windows
· Script Development
· Data Analysis
· Process Improvement
· Support Services
· All Apple Products; ios 10,11,12
· Good Communication Skills
· Consultative Selling
· Business Intelligence
· Strategic Intelligence
· Analytical Thinking
· Client Relations/Services
· Product Development
Institute of Technology, Bowie, Maryland , January 2017 to June 2018
ORACLE DATABASE ADMINISTRATION (JUNIOR DBA)
· Proficient in installing, creating and designing Oracle database 11g/12c on Windows/UNIX/Linux platforms (familiar with ASM).
· Configured Oracle database network components to adhere to industry best practices.
· Learned and worked on each aspect of database administration such as installation, configuration, applying patches (Opatch), upgrades, migration, performance tuning, backups, recovery & restoration, and capacity planning.
· Performed weekly scheduled backups (RMAN + CRON)
· Proficient with implementing and regulating optimum physical database design (datafiles, tablespaces, extents, archive logs, redo logs) and evaluated database capacity by monitoring online storage, growth and file system space, in conformance to the Optimal Flex Architecture (OFA).
· Maintained Oracle 12c with ASM file system with Grid infrastructure on a Linux environment.
· Provided assistance to other interns in administering, monitoring, configuring, tuning, troubleshooting and correcting problems.
· Familiar with troubleshooting, database backups, disk space, capacity and server availability to keep database from “bottlenecking”.
· Created and managed Oracle Users, Groups, Roles, Profiles and assigned users to groups; granted and monitored privileges & permissions to appropriate groups.
· Generated and managed user access and Oracle security to protect database and safeguard data integrity
· Currently practicing Amazon Web Services (AWS) in pursuit of certification.
Family Owned Car dealership, CA, August 2016 to January 2018
· Proficiently sold a wide range of used vehicles, makes, and models.
· Attended automobile auctions to look for suitable vehicles.
· Maintained good rapport with state government dealer regulatory agencies and kept up to date with legal and civil requirements per industry standards.
· Contacted new and existing customers to discuss how their needs could be met within current vehicle selection.
· Arranged special orders for customers by documenting preferences and contacting other dealers.
· Investigated and resolved grievances from existing and prospective customers, and forwarded unresolved complaints to designated departments for additional investigation.
· Managed and tracked all used car sales
· Ensured that dealership website was kept up-to-date by monitoring and updating offerings and industry regulatory information (on a bi-weekly basis)
· Adhered to all state regulations regarding used vehicle sales.
· Hired and trained sales staff.
· Recorded customer information and produced reports noting buying trends.
· Maintained and updated customer database.
· Determined cost-effective ways to increase sales.
Bread for the World, Washington, D.C.,June 2016 to July 2016
CHURCH RELATIONS LIAISON INTERN
· Coordinated with other interns in organizing and presenting to student groups, NGO representatives, and church leaders visiting Bread for the World about government policy regarding advocacy and hunger issues.
· Prepared Resource and Reference info-packets for lobby events and participated in a joint effort with influential constituents (of California) in lobbying congress members on key issues during the organization’s Congressional Lobby Day and the Pan-African Women’s Consultation.
· Liaised with state division leaders from around the nation in congressional visits to both Houses and Capitol Hill.
· Attended legislative briefing in Hart Senate Office with Senator Tim Scott of South Carolina.
· Charted successful lobbies to Congress to pass the Global Food Security Act signed by President Obama in 2016.
· Designed and developed the evaluations reports of the Pan African Women of Faith Consultation for presentation to the World Council of Churches, and to the Vatican.
Magnolia Audio/Video (Best Buy), San Diego, CA, August 2013 to December 2014
TIER II SALES CONSULTANT
· Evaluated client needs, prepared proposals, and presented bids by conducting audio/video product consultations.
· Acquired and strengthened relationships with system designers, builders, and regional store personnel to ensure products and services adhered to given agreements.
· Demonstrated expertise of CRM documentation, managing relationships and performing post-sale customer follow-ups as well as “follow-up sales.”
· Awarded Employee of the Month for April 2014 for boosting employee morale in the store and sales in the department, exceeding sale goals, and scoring the highest in customer service performance.
Superco Home Theater, Los Angeles, CA, August 2010 to December 2012
TRAINEINSTALLER, July 2011 to December 2012
· Trained employees on product lines, services, sales etiquette, and tactics in English and Chinese for all three store locations.
· Conducted analytical research against industry competitors and analyzed the consumer preference vs. demographic to design new training initiatives and conduct protocols for employees.
· Streamlined consumer interactions business processes, generating positive results by opening and mediating the doors of communication in every available process from point of introduction to final installation, including follow-ups.
· Achieved the distinction of being the most corporate-filed & customer-complimented employee in the company’s 35 year history.
· Designed and enforced pricing charts, guides, and procedures for all services rendered by company.
MERCHANDISEINSTALLER, February 2011 to June 2011
· Fortified collaborative relationships with management and executive staff as in previous role.
· Performed on-site consultations, utilizing networking, technical services, and shipping/receiving knowledge.
· Orchestrated the successful and efficient installation of luxury audio/video systems for both residential and commercial applications.
· Trained new installers.
· Developed merchandising plans for each specific store.
· Remodeled all audio and video show areas, organizing construction (drills, painting, dry wall, running wires, networking connectivity/WiFi, programming the Internet for connected devices).
· Compiled inventory vs. sales reports and faxed and organized data for the CEO, marketing team, and buyer to make uniformed decisions on what sells, why, and customer expectations.
· Established and maintained good rapport with vendors, acquiring (and even rejecting) newer ones.
· Evaluated client needs, prepared proposals, and presented bids by conducting in-home product consultations.
SALES CONSULTANT, August 2010 to February 2011
· Guided customers with expert and experiential knowledge in making informed decisions, driving audio/video electronic sales—confidence in effective execution calms the uncertainty of customer hesitancy.
· Collaborated with general managers, executive staff, and company purchaser on introducing new products, strategizing how to market them to prospective clientele, and increasing sales.
Education and Credentials
Oracle Certified Associate and Programmer, 2018
Institute of Technology, Bowie, Maryland
CPR, AED, and Basic First Aid
American Safety & Health Institute, Maryland
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Political Science, 2017
Biola University, La Mirada, CA
Available Upon Request