- Internet Download Manager 6.19 Build 9
- Manage and deploy Surface driver and firmware updates
- WWE News, Results, Photos & Video - Official Site
- Punkt. MP02: 4G minimalist mobile phone by Jasper Morrison
- Find the Best Auto Insurance Quotes Here at Low Prices
- Cycling Must-Do's 2020 by AA Traveller
- BlogsMicro: Internet Download Manager 6.22 Final with Crack
- IDM: Internet Download Manager 6.33 Build 3 Retail Crack
- Crack Software: Stardock Modernmix Cracked v1.12
Patch buildbase Coronavirus Update
Download full-text PDF Read full-text. Crunchbase is the leading destination for company insights from early-stage startups to the Fortune 1000. IBM's contractor crackdown continues: Survivors refusing pay cut have hours reduced job cuts leave staff sore Mass email about a Coldplay CD breaks the internet VMware emits security. Portable patch MIRC v7.1 with Invision 3.2 July2010 FiSH SSL-TL keygen Internet Download Manager 5.19.3 -Tested keygen Internet Download Manager 6.03 Beta Build 9 keygen Autodesk 3D Studio Max 2020 keygen Global 360 Imaging for Windows v4.07.0 Portable crack. Two issues that do not question where does the. Enterprise hardware and low pings.
Fix Wi-Fi Problems in macOS Sierra - OS X Daily
WSDOT Advisory online. OpenVPN ShareIP 2 In One Special Price [reviews software] #*Complete Edition+ Video Watermark Pro [free application] #*Discount Code( Any DVD Clone [free software reviews]. Visual Studio; Windows Software Development Kit (SDK) for Windows 10; Windows Driver Kit (WDK) for Windows 10; The sample echo driver for Windows 10; The lab has the following eleven sections. State awards $5.6 million to build high speed internet infrastructure for students in underserved communities. Learn how to access Kitsap County services remotely or while practicing physical distancing. [OFFICIAL] Wondershare DVD Creator: Burn Videos to DVDs.
Agisoft PhotoScan 1.4.0 build 5076 Crack http: //ift.tt/2xaScmS
Internet Download Manager 6.38 Build 1 Crack features a full-fledged website grabber that downloads files specified with filters, such as all images from a website, various parts of sites, or complete websites for offline browsing. Sports journalists and bloggers covering NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, MMA, college football and basketball, NASCAR, fantasy sports and more. In your Google Account, you can see and manage your info, activity, security options and privacy preferences to make Google work better for you. BT Sport errors on smartphones and tablets. Home Economics: Here's how to invest the cash under your mattress. Note: As well you as you can download relevant software Freemake Video.
Expat Dating in Germany - chatting and dating - Front page DE
Senate that replaced group voting tickets with optional preferential. COTS Journal by RTC Media extra resources. Avoid annoying censorship and access any website, app or channel safely. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on the website. When a modem overheats, it can cause the Internet connection to be unstable. Mozilla tests Premium VPN Service - gHacks Tech News https://uralligaculture.ru/download/?file=1461.
- What Is a Boolean Search and What Are Boolean ...
- ARCHITECTURE IN-PLAY 2020 International Conference by
- MAGIX VEGAS Movie Studio Platinum 184.108.40.206 (x64) Full
- Where are internet explorer favorites stored in windows 10
- The Columbus Dispatch: Local News, Politics & Sports in
General Support - Windows 10 Forums
Find new prospects, beat competitors and quotas. Idm crack is equipped with dozens of features which make huge difference especially when it comes to download files faster from the web by especially through http, https or ftp protocols. A Review of the Literature on Socioeconomic Status and https://uralligaculture.ru/download/?file=1469. County Clerk's offices, District Court reception area and the Prosecutor's offices are closed to the public through Friday, November 20 - Read more here. NOTICE: MAY 2020 S. M. 3 10 17 24 31. 4 11 18 25. T. W. T. 5 6 7 12 13 14 19 20 21 26 27 28. F 1 8 15 22 29. S 2 9 16 23 30. 2 Bonnyville Indoor Community Garage. These are the cuts the MBTA is planning to address its budget gap due to COVID-19 The proposed cuts, detailed for the first time, include halting all ferry service, eliminating a half-dozen.
Native Instruments - Software And Hardware For Music
IDM 6.23 Build 12 Full Crack ( Fix Fake Serial Number. Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen - Big Fish Games Help. My other devices remain connected to the router (ASUS RT-AC87U) and are able to browse the internet fine. Internet Download Manager Full version free Download IDM Crack serial key idm free download idm download idm downloader idm serial number idm full version download idm with crack filehippo idm download idm download manager internet download manager free download idman how to crack idm IDM 6.15 Build 8 Full Crack - Internet Download Manager 6.15 Final - Download IDM 615 - Download IDM Free. Zentimo XStorage Manager V220.127.116.116 [Incl Keygen][MULTi navigate here. How to remove IDM from Registry to use IDM without Crack.
O MELHOR SOFTWARE! ! (Lista) - Google Groups
Windows 10 version 2020 is here, and it has lots of issues
Use a special jig or fixture when cutting small pieces of stock. As a consequence, that weather app, email application or inventory ticker is going to use the whole computer screen. Best Android phones 2020: which Google-powered phone. Use a push stick to control the stock when it is near the blade. Instead, make sure to start your game by first opening the Game Manager, then clicking the Play button next to the game title. While 68% of marketers experienced budget cuts by an average of 19%, original content creation has increased as finding new customers has become a bigger priority during the pandemic.
- How to Fix a Black Screen in Windows 10
- Ask.com - What's Your Question
- Full text of "Amiga World Magazine ... - Internet Archive
- Soundboard - Chrome Web Store - Google Chrome
- Full text of "The Times, 1994, UK, English"
Internet Shortcuts on Desktop no longer working Solved
With a price of about $40, the router is cheaper than even some Wireless-G. Classic Shell is a collection of features that were available in older versions of Windows but are removed from Vista and Windows 7. It has a classic start menu for Windows 7 and Windows 8, it. It provides access to publicly available information supplied by businesses when they register for an Australian Business Number (ABN). Official home page for Pierce County Government, Tacoma, Wash. Surf the internet privately while keeping your real IP hidden. GTXGaming.co.uk. Game Server Hosting. Dedicated Server over at this website.
Morning DD Oct 25/2018 (Reuters)
TOP NEWS• Comcast adds more internet subscribers, beats profit forecasts Comcast Corp's CMCSA.O quarterly profit and revenue topped Wall Street estimates as it attracted more customers to its high-speed internet connections, offsetting a drop in cable TV subscribers that was also less severe than expected.
• Twitter monthly usage drops, company warns it will fall again Twitter reported a larger-than-expected decline in monthly users in the third quarter, its second straight quarterly drop, and predicted the figure will fall again in the current period.
• UBS targets American wealth for growth as investment bank shines UBS said it is targeting ultra-rich Americans for growth, as it reported a strong investment banking performance which offset sluggishness in its wealth management business.
• WPP shares plunge as ad group falls behind in post-Sorrell era WPP lost a fifth of its market value after downturns at its New York and London creative agencies forced it to cut sales and profit forecasts, showing the scale of the task facing its new boss after founder Martin Sorrell's acrimonious exit.
• ECB to stick to exit plans despite darker outlook The European Central Bank seems certain to keep policy unchanged on Thursday but it is likely to acknowledge the growth outlook is deteriorating, even if not yet by enough to derail a carefully crafted retreat from stimulus.
STOCKS TO WATCH
Results• Advanced Micro Devices Inc (AMD). The company on Wednesday forecast fourth-quarter revenue below estimates as the chipmaker faces dwindling demand from cryptocurrency miners for its high-margin graphic processors and excess inventory, sending its shares down 22 percent. Revenue rose to $1.65 billion, but missed estimates of $1.7 billion. AMD said net income climbed to $102 million, or 9 cents per share, in the third quarter ended Sept. 29 from $61 million, or 6 cents per share, a year earlier. AMD said it now expects revenue of about $1.45 billion, plus or minus $50 million, below analysts' estimates of $1.6 billion, according to Refinitiv data.
• Anheuser-Busch InBev (BUD). The Belgium based brewer cut its proposed dividend by half as beer sales dropped in the world's largest brewer's largest markets, the United States and Brazil, and overall earnings fell short of forecasts, knocking its shares. Thirdquarter core profit rose 7.5 percent on a like-for-like basis to $5.36 billion, well below the average forecast in a Reuters poll of $5.71 billion. Earnings per share, at $0.82 was also below the average expectation of $1.03.
• CME Group Inc (CME). The exchange operator reported a 33.4 percent rise in quarterly profit as it earned more from providing market data services to clients and reaped the benefits of a tax cut. Net income rose to $411.8 million, or $1.21 per share, in the third quarter ended Sept. 30, from $308.6 million, or $0.91 per share, a year earlier.
• ConcoPhillips (COP). The U.S. oil and gas producer reported a more than fourfold jump in quarterly profit, benefiting from a recovery in oil prices and a gain of $345 million related to a settlement agreement with Venezuela's PDVSA. Net income rose to $1.9 billion, or $1.59 per share, in the third-quarter ended Sept. 30, from $420 million, or 34 cents per share, a year earlier.
• Dunkin' Brands Group Inc (DNKN). The company beat estimates for profit and sales, selling more breakfast sandwiches and beverages in the third quarter as it prepares to rebrand its flagship chain to underscore its focus on coffee. Comparable sales at established Dunkin' outlets in the United States rose 1.3 percent, but missed the average analyst estimate due to a fall in traffic. Analysts on average had expected a 1.5 percent rise, according to Refinitiv data. Net income in the third quarter ended Sept. 29 rose to $66.07 million, or 79 cents per share, from $41.2 million, or 45 cents per share, a year earlier.
• Hershey Co (HSY). The confectioner reported lower-than-expected quarterly revenue, as growth in the Kisses and Reese peanut buttercups maker's recently bought snack brands failed to offset a drop in sales of sugary chocolates. Net income attributable to Hershey fell to $263.71 million, or $1.25 per share, in the third quarter ended Sept. 30, from $273.30 million, or $1.28 per share, a year earlier. Sales rose 2.3 percent to $2.08 billion.
• Equinor ASA (EQNR). Equinor will reduce its capital expenditure as a result of significant cost cuts in recent years, the company said as it reported a slightly smaller than expected increase in third-quarter profit. Adjusted earnings before interest and taxes rose to $4.8 billion in the quarter, a four-year high, from $2.35 billion during the same quarter in 2017, and compared with $4.9 billion in a Reuters poll of analysts. The company maintained its guidance for exploration spending in 2018 at $1.5 billion and annual production growth at 1-2 percent, and has decided to keep a dividend of $0.23 per share as expected.
• Comcast Corp (CMCSA). The company's quarterly profit and revenue topped Wall Street estimates as it attracted more customers to its high-speed internet connections, offsetting a drop in cable TV subscribers that was also less severe than expected. Net income attributable to Comcast rose 9.2 percent to $2.89 billion, or 62 cents per share, from $2.64 billion, or 55 cents per share, a year earlier. Excluding items, the company earned 65 cents.
• Ford Motor Co (F). The carmaker on Wednesday reported slightly higher than expected third-quarter profit and stuck to its targets for the year, raising investor hopes for a strong fourth quarter and sending its shares up as much as 7 percent after-hours. Revenue for the quarter rose to $37.7 billion from $36.5 billion a year earlier. Profit was down as high commodity costs and a China sales slump partially offset strong demand for high-margin pickup trucks and sport-utility vehicles in North America. The company said it still expects full-year earnings per share in a range of $1.30 to $1.50, indicating it sees a fourth-quarter profit in the range of 31 to 51 cents a share. Analysts expect a fourth-quarter profit of 31 cents.
• Merck & Co Inc (MRK). The U.S. drugmaker posted a third-quarter profit, compared with a loss a year earlier, helped by strong demand for its blockbuster immunotherapy Keytruda and the drug's dominance as an initial treatment for advanced lung cancer.The company reported net income of $1.95 billion, or 73 cents per share, in the third quarter, compared with a loss of $56 million, or 2 cents per share, a year earlier. Revenue rose 4.5 percent to $10.79 billion.
• Microsoft Corp (MSFT). The company beat Wall Street estimates for revenue and profit in its first quarter on Wednesday, as more businesses signed up for its Azure cloud computing services and Office 365 software. Revenue from Microsoft's personal computing division, its largest by revenue, rose 14.6 percent to $10.75 billion. Microsoft forecast strong revenue for that division in the holiday quarter, of $12.8 billion to $13.2 billion. Net income rose to $8.82 billion, or $1.14 per share, in the quarter ended Sept. 30 from $6.58 billion, or 84 cents per share, a year earlier.
• Nokia Oyj (NOK). The Telecom network equipment maker kicked off a new cost-cutting programme and repeated an ambitious profit forecast, saying operators' demand for next-generation 5G networks would pick up pace in the remainder of the year.The Finnish firm, which also reported a drop in quarterly profit, said it was targeting annual cost savings of 700 million euros by the end of 2020, without elaborating on the scale of expected job reductions. Nokia's operating profit in the third quarter fell 27 percent from a year ago to 487 million euros broadly in line with analysts' mean forecast in a Reuters poll of 492 million euros.
• Southwest Airlines Co (LUV). The company reported a 16.5 percent increase in third-quarter profit as robust travel demand and lower U.S. federal taxes helped the airline offset rising fuel costs. The fourth-largest U.S. airline by passenger traffic said it expects fourth-quarter unit revenue - a closely watched performance measure that compares sales to flight capacity - to rise 1 to 2 percent.The Dallas, Texas-based airline said net income rose to $615 million, or $1.08 per share, in the third quarter ended Sept. 30, compared with $528 million, or 88 cents per share, a year earlier.
• Shopify Inc (SHOP). The company reported a 58 percent jump in revenue as it benefited from growth in its subscription and merchant segments. Revenue rose to $270.1 million from $171.5 million. The company, which helps e-commerce companies build their online stores, said net loss widened to $23.2 million, or 22 cents per share, in the third quarter ended Sept. 30, from $9.4 million, or 9 cents per share, a year earlier.
• Tesla Inc (TSLA). The company reported a net profit, positive cash flow and wider-than-expected margins for the latest quarter on Wednesday, delivering on Chief Executive Elon Musk's promise to turn the electric carmaker profitable as higher production volumes of its new Model 3 began to pay off. Total revenue more than doubled to $6.82 billion, beating analysts' average estimate of $6.33 billion, according to Refinitiv data. Tesla reported a profit of $311.5 million, or $1.75 per share, for the third quarter ended Sept. 30, compared with a loss of $619.4 million, or $3.70 per share, a year earlier. Separately, Chief Executive Officer Elon Musk said the electric carmaker's new Model 3 will be available in Australia and the UK around the middle of next year.
• Teck Resources Ltd (TCK). The diversified miner reported a near 23 percent drop in third-quarter adjusted earnings as prices for the Canadian company's main products fell in the quarter. Teck said adjusted profit fell to C$466 million, or C$0.81 per share, during July-September, from C$605 million, or C$1.05 per share, a year earlier. Revenue rose 4.4 percent to C$3.21 billion from a year earlier, the company said.
• Twitter Inc (TWTR). The company reported a larger-than-expected decline in monthly users in the third quarter, its second straight quarterly drop, and predicted the figure will fall again in the current period. Quarterly advertising revenue jumped 29 percent from a year earlier to $650 million. That helped push revenue up 29 percent from a year earlier to $758 million, handily beating the average analyst estimate $702.6 million. The company reported adjusted profit of 21 cents per share, beating the average forecast of 14 cents.
• Valero Energy Corp (VLO). The Independent U.S. refiner reported a small rise in its third-quarter profit, as its expenses dropped and it processed more crude. Net income attributable to the company's shareholders rose to $856 million, or $2.01 per share, in the third quarter, from $841 million, or $1.91 per share, a year earlier. Total revenue rose to $30.85 billion from $23.56 billion.
• Visa Inc (V). The company topped Wall Street estimates for quarterly profit on Wednesday, as the world's largest payments network benefited from higher credit- and debit-card spending in a strengthening U.S. economy. Visa's net income rose to $2.85 billion in the fourth quarter ended Sept. 30, from $2.14 billion a year earlier. The company’s total payments volume jumped 11 percent in the quarter ended September, while the number of processed transactions rose 12 percent.
• Whirlpool Corp (WHR). The home appliances maker was able to counter costs arising from trade tariffs by raising prices, helping it beat Wall Street estimates for quarterly profit and driving its shares 7 percent higher on Wednesday. Whirlpool lifted the lower end of its 2018 adjusted earnings forecast range to $14.50 per share from $14.20. It kept the higher end unchanged at $14.80. Net earnings available to Whirlpool fell to $210 million from $276 million a year earlier. In the third quarter ended September, Whirlpool sold more of those higher-priced products, thanks to rising consumer spending on durable goods in a strengthening U.S. economy, helping outweigh the impact of tariffs to its costs.
IPO• StoneCo Ltd (STNE). The Brazilian credit card processor priced its initial public offering above its initially suggested price range, raising $1.5 billion, one person with knowledge of the matter said. Strong demand allowed the company to sell its shares at $24, above the range of $21-$23, and raise the total amount of shares, the person added, asking for anonymity to discuss the deal details. StoneCo and its shareholders had initially expected to raise up to $1.1 billion. Moves • BT Group Plc (BT). The company appointed Worldpay co-CEO Philip Jansen as its new chief executive, ending months of speculation about who would be chosen to tackle a host of problems at Britain's biggest broadband and mobile provider. Jansen will be appointed to the board as an executive director on Jan. 1 before taking over from Patterson at the start of February. Jansen will be paid 1.1 million pounds a year along with a cash allowance in lieu of pension of 15 percent of salary and an annual bonus of up to 240 percent of salary subject to performance. In Other News • American Airlines Group Inc (AAL). The company on Wednesday said flight 257 bound for Mexico City from Miami has been cleared after a security concern and "will be reboarding momentarily". • Amgen Inc (AMGN). The company looking to boost use of its potent cholesterol drug Repatha, has cut the medication's U.S. list price by 60 percent to $5,850, the biotechnology company said on Wednesday. The new $5,850 price is in line with the current net price Amgen gets after discounts and rebates to pharmacy benefit managers (PBMs) and health insurers, said Amgen spokeswoman Kristen Davis.
• Bank of America Corp (BAC). Top executives at the company, including Chief Executive Officer Brian Moynihan, made a surprise appearance at a gathering of the bank's senior dealmakers on Tuesday in an effort to boost morale, two people familiar with the matter told Reuters. Moynihan, Chief Financial Officer Paul Donofrio and Chief Operating Officer Tom Montag assured those attending a gathering for managing directors in Bank of America's investment bank that they had the full support of senior leadership and the broader organization, said the sources, who spoke on condition of anonymity.
• Broadcom Inc (AVGO). The company is facing antitrust scrutiny from the European Union over the possible use of its market dominance to pressure customers to buy its semiconductors, Bloomberg reported on Wednesday. The preliminary inquiry by the EU focuses on Broadcom's sales of chips in set-top box hardware used by the cable and satellite industry, Bloomberg reported, citing people familiar with the matter and a questionnaire issued by the European Commission.
• Chevron Corp (CVX).N The company will spend about $163 million to settle claims by the U.S. government and the state of Mississippi that it violated provisions of the Clean Air Act when its refineries accidentally released hazardous chemicals, the U.S. Justice Department said on Wednesday.
• Facebook Inc (FB). The UK chiefs of Microsoft, Facebook and Google met with British government ministers in London on Wednesday to seek assurances over the impact of a no-deal Brexit on jobs and investment, the Telegraph reported on Wednesday. The executives used the meeting to express concern over the potential impact on staff visas, rules on data sharing and UK research and education, the report said. Separately, Britain's information regulator upheld a small but symbolic 500,000 pound ($645,000) fine for Facebook for breaches of data protection law related to the harvesting of data by consultancy Cambridge Analytica.
• Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc (HLT). Activist investor William Ackman's Pershing Square Capital Management has acquired a 3.7 percent stake in Hilton, the fund said. The activist fund said that the 10.9 million Hilton shares purchased represent about 13.9 percent of the net asset value of Pershing Square.
• Pioneer Natural Resources Co (PXD). The company on Wednesday warned investors that it expected a $135 million hit to earnings during the third quarter due to losses on oil hedges, according to a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
• Verizon Communications Inc (VZ).N The company said on Wednesday it will spend $25 million to update its network in Florida's Panhandle, an area hard-hit by service outages after Hurricane Michael. Verizon said the $25 million network technology upgrade would be largely spent in 2019.
• Wells Fargo & Co (WFC). The company said on Wednesday it put two executives on leave in connection with ongoing regulatory reviews into the bank’s retail sales practices.Chief Administration Officer Hope Hardison and Chief Auditor David Julian have begun leaves of absence and will no longer be members of the bank’s operating committee, the bank said.
• WPP PLC (WPP). The company lost a fifth of its market value after a major downturn at its creative agencies in New York and London forced it to cut its sales and profit forecasts, ramping up the pressure on new boss Mark Read. The share fall wiped 2.8 billion pounds ($3.6 billion) off WPP's market capitalisation, taking the stock to a six-year low. WPP also said that Finance Director Paul Richardson would step down after 22 years in the role.
Subreddit Stats: ethtrader top posts from 2016-06-08 to 2017-06-06 06:09 PDT
|Rate (per day)||2.75||263.55|
Top Submitters' Top Submissions
- 9945 points, 11 submissions: AutoModerator
- [ETH Daily Discussion] - 24/May/2017 (1348 points, 9661 comments)
- [ETH Daily Discussion] - 23/May/2017 (1240 points, 6542 comments)
- [ETH Daily Discussion] - 30/May/2017 (1140 points, 9310 comments)
- [ETH Daily Discussion] - 25/May/2017 (1020 points, 8441 comments)
- [ETH Daily Discussion] - 01/Jun/2017 (903 points, 5030 comments)
- [ETH Daily Discussion] - 26/May/2017 (813 points, 6276 comments)
- [ETH Daily Discussion] - 05/Jun/2017 (791 points, 4814 comments)
- [ETH Daily Discussion] - 31/May/2017 (791 points, 6907 comments)
- [ETH Daily Discussion] - 06/Jun/2017 (759 points, 6277 comments)
- [ETH Daily Discussion] - 02/Jun/2017 (619 points, 3299 comments)
- 6003 points, 4 submissions: EthTrader_Mod
- 4519 points, 37 submissions: twigwam
- As bitcoin prices soar, messaging app Kik launches cryptocurrency payment service on Ethereum [CNBC] (230 points, 13 comments)
- Coinbase granted N.Y. approval to offer Ether trades (203 points, 47 comments)
- That moment when you can buy Ether in the crappiest of grocery stores in Romania :D #Ethereum getting mainstream! @Peter_Szilagyi (196 points, 15 comments)
- Ethereum Enterprise Alliance holds venue today at Amazon Web Services Inc in Japan (187 points, 43 comments)
- Is China Finally Waking up to Ethereum? - "OKCoin has been planning to list Ethereum and that the company plans to integrate Ethereum at an appropriate time." (186 points, 36 comments)
- Is Ethereum The New Bitcoin? [Huffington Post] (177 points, 119 comments)
- The Japanese bill currently recognizes only certain well-established cryptocurrencies, namely Bitcoin and Ethereum, as legal means of payment. (164 points, 26 comments)
- Forget Bitcoin. The Blockchain Could Reveal What's True Today and Tomorrow [Wired] (150 points, 17 comments)
- Toyota Is Exploring Ethereum Blockchain Technology For Autonomous Vehicles (148 points, 14 comments)
- [CNBC] Alternative cryptocurrency Ether has done something only Bitcoin has manage to do (145 points, 26 comments)
- 4510 points, 16 submissions: OperationNine
- One Of The Biggest Crypto Exchanges Chinese Huobi To Add ETH Trading!! Over $217 Million (30% of BTC) Trading Volume In Last 24 Hrs. Yuge. (1182 points, 171 comments)
- MSM Coverage By BBC On Ethereum!! "It's Not Just Bitcoin Anymore" This Could Be Really Big Exposure. (520 points, 117 comments)
- Forbes Releases Article Featuring New EEA Members (441 points, 41 comments)
- Take A Listen To What Is Being Said About Ethereum, And Bitcoin On Bloomberg TV (428 points, 99 comments)
- How I See ETH. And How You Should See ETH Too. We're Early. (282 points, 60 comments)
- "You will be blown away when you see the next group of members that are onboarding Enterprise Ethereum. Its kind of the who's who of planet earth." - Mid April Announcement (274 points, 137 comments)
- Crypt0 Interview With Andrew Keys: More EEA Members Coming In June. "A Lot Of Great Stuff On The Horizon, It's Going To Get Very Interesting." (238 points, 32 comments)
- It took 7 years for the value of all cryptocurrency to hit $10 billion, another year to hit $20 billion & 3 more months to hit $40 billion. (183 points, 45 comments)
- Ethereum Featured On TV3 News In New Zealand (179 points, 30 comments)
- This Is Sam. Be Like Sam. (155 points, 23 comments)
- 3531 points, 12 submissions: Nooku
- The story behind Ethereum Classic (ETC) - and who's trying to steal your wealth through it (1346 points, 455 comments)
- To all Gnosis token holders. Take a seat before reading this. (438 points, 214 comments)
- Andreas Brekken on Twitter: "#Ethereum life sounds so easy. Vitalik says fees are too high and miners cut them by 80%. In #Bitcoin they'd tell you to f... your mom." (425 points, 48 comments)
- This is Bitcoin (263 points, 106 comments)
- A hard fork is the best thing for the Ethereum network; credibility and ideology is bullshit. Ethereum simply has to execute programs, the rest comes later. (236 points, 326 comments)
- We are trending (207 points, 14 comments)
- How it is to be an early adoptor (174 points, 39 comments)
- Ethereum right now (101 points, 5 comments)
- The #2 reason to be invested in Ethereum (89 points, 26 comments)
- We were not joking. (89 points, 10 comments)
- 3464 points, 19 submissions: yesono
- Over 200 Companies expected to join Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA) over the next 2 to 3 months (511 points, 167 comments)
- Ant Financial - the company behind the $60 billion financial network Alipay, used by 450 million users in China is experimenting with Ethereum to improve their global payment platforms. (460 points, 41 comments)
- The Ethereum Foundation is Now the Richest Blockchain Company with Assets at Nearly $200 Million (257 points, 37 comments)
- Andrew Keys " “Public Ethereum has three scalability upgrades that we believe will happen: 1.) State Channels, 2.) PoS, 3.) Quadratic sharding." (230 points, 23 comments)
- Dubai estimates it will save 25 million man hours a year by putting government records on the Blockchain (EEA) (191 points, 41 comments)
- Andrew Keys on EEA: " You can't beat the crypto-economics of the Public Chain - when Microsoft and Facebook had all the developers they were winning, - now Ethereum has all the developers and we are winning - the Ethereum Virtual Machine is now permeating into many fabrics..." (188 points, 15 comments)
- Ethereum is the most promising technology investment out there. It's quickly proving to be one of the most profitable investments of all time. (161 points, 21 comments)
- Yesterday Ethereum had 180k transactions to Bitcoin's 265k. Ethereum is quickly catching up to Bitcoin. (149 points, 23 comments)
- Joe Lubin: " The whole point of the Ethereum project, is not to dominate the world - but to enable the planet to better organise itself " (145 points, 5 comments)
- Mike Novogratz: " This has been one of the best macro-trades of my career: none of my friends from the hedge fund world is yet bought in - and bubbles don't end until they buy" (145 points, 79 comments)
- 3164 points, 1 submission: throwaway23613
- 3102 points, 10 submissions: ScienceGuy9489
- I predicted the last two liftoffs, the next one is by May 24th. (728 points, 547 comments)
- I predicted the last 3 liftoffs, this is a situation update (507 points, 464 comments)
- I predicted the last 3 lifts offs, the next one is by May 29th (365 points, 488 comments)
- Possible Correction Coming, June 1st (324 points, 455 comments)
- Correction seems to have failed, recovering now. (268 points, 278 comments)
- ETH Forecast, we are at a critical point. (227 points, 222 comments)
- Liftoff Attempt In Progress (227 points, 281 comments)
- I predicted the last ETH liftoff, the next one is by May 19 (213 points, 201 comments)
- Next Liftoff Technical Analysis (June 3), plus a twitter page (139 points, 157 comments)
- "Successful in all eight test scenarios" BP, Eni, And Wien Energie Research Blockchain-Backed Trading (104 points, 12 comments)
- 2586 points, 20 submissions: -bawb405-
- Prism means that ETH is set to become the lingua franca of currency. The base currency. A universal currency ... ... ... gold-like. On top of this, remember PoS also locks ETH. The more I think about it, the more I'm blown away! (250 points, 120 comments)
- "ethereum is it" says the guy who wrote the code that runs the modern web. ❤️ (208 points, 19 comments)
- People are now using Ethereum without ever having heard of it. Charged a BMW i3 at a "blockchainified" Share&Charge station today. Paid with Ethereum ERC20 Euro tokens through their app. • ethereum (195 points, 15 comments)
- Bosch using Ethereum (fixed) - a company with $70+ Billion in revenue last year - is building dapps on Ethereum (174 points, 27 comments)
- Smart contract being release tomorrow that allows Ethereum to inter-operate with current trusted website data feeds! (169 points, 35 comments)
- AlphaBay Market adding Ethereum for payments (157 points, 36 comments)
- Today. https://shareandcharge.com/en/ already has over 1000 'blockchainfied' charging stations using #ethereum (131 points, 27 comments)
- $20 felt good, but we're still in early adoption by a long shot (123 points, 139 comments)
- Tools and technologies in the Ethereum ecosystem (119 points, 6 comments)
- If it's anything like last year, remember to be thoughtful and helpful to noobs (111 points, 35 comments)
- 2149 points, 3 submissions: Harry_Specter
- Happy1013 (7357 points, 617 comments)
- antiprosynthesis (6885 points, 902 comments)
- econoar (6611 points, 551 comments)
- jtnichol (6557 points, 713 comments)
- myownman (6109 points, 763 comments)
- Mr_Yukon_C (5552 points, 620 comments)
- IRefuseToGiveAName (5417 points, 646 comments)
- laughncow (5336 points, 496 comments)
- csasker (4873 points, 596 comments)
- Nooku (4869 points, 406 comments)
- ninethirtyone (4362 points, 432 comments)
- oldskool47 (4321 points, 455 comments)
- OperationNine (4136 points, 324 comments)
- ethacct (3806 points, 389 comments)
- talkingbob (3395 points, 536 comments)
- Bitcoin_Schmitcoin (2971 points, 215 comments)
- subdep (2838 points, 333 comments)
- loveYouEth (2799 points, 190 comments)
- yayreddityay (2781 points, 314 comments)
- Sensualities (2771 points, 234 comments)
- -o-o-o (2757 points, 393 comments)
- resistingdopamine (2724 points, 246 comments)
- CommodoreHodlor (2655 points, 399 comments)
- ScienceGuy9489 (2624 points, 259 comments)
- earthquakequestion (2616 points, 335 comments)
- [ETH Daily Discussion] - 22/May/2017 by EthTrader_Mod (4015 points, 10818 comments)
- I Just Became a Crypto Millionaire by throwaway23613 (3164 points, 628 comments)
- [ETH Daily Discussion] - 15/May/2017 by jack (1893 points, 3121 comments)
- [ETH Daily Discussion] - 24/May/2017 by AutoModerator (1348 points, 9661 comments)
- The story behind Ethereum Classic (ETC) - and who's trying to steal your wealth through it by Nooku (1346 points, 455 comments)
- [ETH Daily Discussion] - 23/May/2017 by AutoModerator (1240 points, 6542 comments)
- One Of The Biggest Crypto Exchanges Chinese Huobi To Add ETH Trading!! Over $217 Million (30% of BTC) Trading Volume In Last 24 Hrs. Yuge. by OperationNine (1182 points, 171 comments)
- [ETH Daily Discussion] - 30/May/2017 by AutoModerator (1140 points, 9310 comments)
- OKCoin begins ETH trading on June 1, 2017! by hodlon (1137 points, 351 comments)
- MRW I have no trading experience and start looking at ETH market charts. by PokeSec (1136 points, 38 comments)
- 720 points: Anthrogic's comment in ETH Forecast, we are at a critical point.
- 508 points: throwaway23613's comment in I Just Became a Crypto Millionaire
- 384 points: serge_austin's comment in Correction seems to have failed, recovering now.
- 365 points: Mav137's comment in [ETH Daily Discussion] - 22/May/2017
- 360 points: deleted's comment in ETH Forecast, we are at a critical point.
- 347 points: terpnation13's comment in Time to take a break
- 311 points: McPheeb's comment in OKCoin begins ETH trading on June 1, 2017!
- 307 points: MysticSoup's comment in [ETH Daily Discussion] - 22/May/2017
- 290 points: imjustaturtle's comment in Sold 50%
- 287 points: ISkipLegDayAMA's comment in Possible Correction Coming, June 1st
Generated with BBoe's Subreddit Stats (Donate)