Cracked age Of Empires 4 PC Full Version Free Download - The Gamer HQ
Finally, right click the AOE shortcut and click properties. Download stellar phoenix crack, patch, or keygen visit the site. Age of Empires 2 HD Edition keygen Age of Empires 2 HD Edition generator Age of Empires 2 HD Edition cd-key Age of Empires 2 HD Edition serial number Age of Empires 2 HD Edition download for free Age of Empires 2 HD Edition license keys Age of Empires 2 HD Edition activator keys how to download Age of Empires 2 HD Edition. Heck if you just want AoE III, on premium sales, it comes down to less than 200 bucks [INR].
Age of Empires II The Age of Kings - Patch FR, Traduction
Wizard names vary greatly from one work of fiction to another. Age of Empires II: Forgotten Empires. LuckyDay: 2 days 22 hours: NwN1 Project Original Hakpak: Complete in game Gaming Pieces Font. Welcome to Age of Empires II HD - The Forgotten - the first new official expansion for the Age of Empires II universe in over ten years.
Activity code age of Empires II: The Age of Kings patch - Free download
Loading Unsubscribe from Thomas Brewer? Your scout should always be scouting, especially in a 1 vs 1. 2. Get to 800. Crack for aoe 2 the forgotten. Age of Empires II (2020) - In Age of Empires II: HD Edition, fans of the original game and new players alike will fall in love with the classic Age of Empires II experience.
|1||Age of Empires 2 Gold Edition Setup + NoCD Crack||95%|
|2||Age of Empires II: HD Edition Cheats, Codes, and Secrets||7%|
|3||Age Of Empires 2 No Cd Crack Conquerors||87%|
|4||Crack For Age Of Empires 2 Hd The Forgotten||83%|
|5||Age Of Empires 2 HD Free Download PC Game Full Version ISO||6%|
|6||Age of Empires: Definitive Edition Windows 10 CD Key||51%|
|7||Amazon.com: Age of Empires II HD: The Forgotten [Online||74%|
|8||Age of Empires II (2020): The Forgotten on Steam||66%|
|9||Game Fix / Crack: Age of Empires 2 HD - The Forgotten v3.3||93%|
|10||AoE3 Complete Collection retail CD key activation: : Age||64%|
Hack aoe 2 Conquerors Multiplayer Crack
It was created in honor of a series that celebrates 20 years. Challenge friends with five additional civilizations and technologies, battle through four campaigns, vanquish opponents in new game modes on massive maps, or shoutcast a match and stream it all through. Aztecs, Mayans, Spanish, Koreans, and Huns), four new campaigns, eleven new units, twenty-six new technologies. Command mighty European powers looking to.
- Age Of Empires 2 Full Version - CNET Download
- Game Fix / Crack: Age of Empires 2 HD - The Forgotten v1.0
- How to Host a LAN Game in AoE II HD - Age of Empires
- Age of Empires 2: The Age of Kings Download
- Age of Empires II - Strategy Center - Forgotten Empires
- Age of Empires II HD: The African Kingdoms - The Age of
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition - AoE1 Re-Mastered!: aoe2
- The Forgotten-campaign are a bad joke.: aoe2
- (PATCH) Age Of Empires 2 & Conquerors Expansion patch
- Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition
- Age of Empires 2 HD will not have offline LAN
- News - Forgotten Empires
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition
- Age of Empires II - HD Edition - PC Game Trainer Cheat
Download Age Of Empires 2 for Windows - Digital Trends
The computer player has different personalities, these can be. It is one of the MOD for Age of Empires II Forgotten Empires (Original, Not HD version). Turn off windows firewall if possible. Me and my dad love playing Age of Empires 2 and its expansion, Conquerors.
Serial key i can't join Age Of Empires 2 in LAN. - Microsoft Community
The patch has 100% clean install/uninstall (it will fully restore your previous game version on uninstall) and does not delete any user files - Any virus warnings on this site or on any freshly installed UPatch HD files are false positives (blame your antivirus/browser)! Age Of Empires II HD repack Mr [HOST] Age of Empires II HD + Forgotten + African [HOST]. How to install Age of Empires 3+crack+cd key https://uralligaculture.ru/download/?file=1521. I was a huge AOE fan and played more hours than I can possibly remember.
Activation key age of Empires 2: Forgotten Empires Tournament Rules
For those ones who want to play with this mod, it'll might work if you have the old CD-ROM version. So i don't have the disc any more and aoe 2 says i need the cd when i just lost the disc how do i get no cd crack and i also want to not have to. Age of Empires III 3: Complete Collection PC. $16.09. Download and install the age of empires game from here (220 MB).
[Latest] Age of Empires II HD Edition: The Rise of the
Set byte 0x1E to a value that modifies frequency/randomness (powers of 2 like 0x20). PC Cheats - Age of Empires 2: The Age of Kings Wiki Guide.
Serial number age Of Empires Definitive Edition for pc free download
AOE-HD Forgotten Empires: Torrent. I'm iffy on the new campaigns; they feel a bit amateurish / fan-made compared to the originals (especially some of the clunky dialogue) - but the nostalgia of playing AoE II again in HD graphics makes up for it. Age Of Empires 2: The Age Of Kings No-CD Patches & Game. Experience real-time evolution as you build your civilisation into a flourishing empire, from the Dark Age to the Imperial Age.
Serial code step-by-Step Guide for setting up Voobly, Compatibilty
Your name (Login to post using username. Default HotKey = AOC (You can change AOFE, AOEHD HotKey) 3. Most of balance changes are rolled back 4. Some Graphic sources are changed and revised (Especially the location of garrison) *How to change language and Hotkey 1. Voobly Mods\AOC\Data Mods\Forgotten Empires 3.7\Z HotKey Language 2. Where to download AoE2? https://uralligaculture.ru/download/?file=1519. Age of Empires 2 HD - The Forgotten v1.0 All No-DVD [Reloaded] Age of Empires 2 HD - The Forgotten v3.2 All No-DVD [Reloaded] Age of Empires 2 HD - The Forgotten v3.4 All No-DVD [Reloaded] Age of Empires 2 HD - The Forgotten v3.5 All No-DVD [Reloaded].
- Age Of Empires 2 The Forgotten El Dorado Patch Download
- AoE II HD Compatibility Patch - Age of Empires II HD
- Age of Empires 2 HD (PC) CD key for Steam - price from $6
- How to Play a LAN Game in Age of Empires 2 HD: 12 Steps
- User Guide - Windows Product Key Finder 2020 Edition
- AoE 2 The Forgotten HD DLC - offline/LAN function included
- Age of Empires II HD Patch 5.8 Now in Open Beta! - Age of
- Game Fix / Crack: Age of Empires 2 HD v1.0 All No-DVD
- Battles of the Forgotten - The Age of Empires Series Wiki
- Forgotten Empires Expansion has no voice acting?: aoe2
2T Behemoth K with Tifa and RedXIII
I wanted to share my strategy/team to beat Behemoth in 2 turns for the SOON missions or even for those that did not beat it yet. I noticed that most strategies rely on NV Rain or several full evade units, which is not so accessible to a lot of people since NV Rain was not so popular and several players lack the items for full evade builds. To replace those, NV RedXIII (not EX awakened) and MMXon can do the trick. Red hits Xon turn 1 to activate smoke bomb and provides the needed demon and beast killer turn 2, while Xon gives 5x AOE mirrage turn 1 (Smoke bomb) and mirrors the killer turn 2. The team that I used was
Red XIII Lakshmi Lid CG Cecil Mastermind Xon Tifa (BS) Tifa (BS)
As you can see, the team uses mostly units and that can be UOCed and only Lid is full evade, while Xon and Red are almost naked. Lucid Lenses can be changed for Reno`s STMR, which is "free". The hard part of the build might be Tifa and Cecil. Cecil has to be built to survive turn 1. My Tifa friend was not geared for the battle (no killer), so I presume you do not need too many STMRs for her as long as both have some killers and LB gear. Below you can see the actions of each unit.
Red: Overhowl + Sled fang targeting Xon
Lid: 3x Attack-sealing mirror!
Cecil: Into the dark + Paladin`s protection
Xon: Smoke bomb
Tifas: Concentration + Awakened fighting spirit + Crashing waves
Red: 3x Killer rave
Cecil: 3x Moonlightbringer
Xon: Critical mirror + Projected mirror
I hope this can help some people. Cheers!
EDIT1: Added Cecil`s icon which was missing
EDIT2: Alternatively, you can also build RedXIII as a provoke evade tank to proc his Guaia guardians counter, which also gives killer buff to beasts and demons. By doing so you still need to have RedXIII at 7*, but not NVA. Thanks u/Jilian8 for the tip
EDIT3: I had forgotten to put Overhowl on the description for Red XIII turn 1 to allow him to have tripple cast on the second turn. In addition, apperently I have a hard time writting XIII since I wrote XII everywhere xD
Edit4: Take care attacking Behemoth with elemental attacks on turn 1 as he retaliates with powerful AOE attacks with the same element used,. This probably will kill your tank if he does not have the elemental resist. Cecil has naturally high resistance to light and dark, so these elementals are "safer". Nevertheless, for my run I did not use any elemental attack against Behemoth on the first turn to avoid that.
Comprehensive Guide to Destiny 2's Damage Buffs/Debuffs/Modifiers - Update for DCV
As per usual with these posts, my context: I have created spreadsheets which 'catalogue' all the damage modifiers, buffs, debuffs, and any thing in between that exist (or have existed, which I'll get to in a moment) inside Destiny 2. If something boosts the damage output of your weapon, super, grenade, or whatever then it's catalogued and categorized in these sheets! I'm currently working towards transitioning all the data and information onto either a website or a collection of infographics which will display all the modifiers in a much more user friendly (especially for mobiles) and aesthetically pleasing way versus using Google Sheets. No timeframe for this but for the time being the spreadsheets will remain updated as we move into Beyond Light. My spreadsheets are linked below:
Speaking of Beyond Light, specifically the DCV, there has been revealed information of what content is (as of this post) going to be vaulted which directly affects a variety of modifiers. I'm going to list all of them, including some revamps and outliers like Pinnacles, to make people aware with less than 3 weeks left to go until Beyond Light.
Edit: added Anarchy, Lumina, Tarrabah, and Outbreak Perfected as an "essential" weapons to get as they become unable to be acquired in Beyond Light. Also thank you for the award! <3
Edit II: added Seasonal Exotics (Ruinous Effigy, Witherhoard, Eriana's Vow, The Fourth Horseman, Symmetry, and Tommy's Matchbook) to the "essential" weapons list as well; some can still be acquired via Arrivals content or with an Exotic Cipher thru Xur or Rahool.
Vaulted ModifiersLeviathan Mods
One of the largest removal of modifiers comes due thanks to Leviathan disappearing - including all Leviathan-based Raids, The Tribute Hall, and The Menagerie. This means all Leviathan Armour Mods which are only active on Leviathan locations will become deprecated and removed, including these pretty potent damage mods:
- Striking Hand - 20% all damage output increased for 10s on a successful Melee kill (can refresh indefinitely)
- Heavy Hitter (Power Overwhelming in Y1) - 15% Power Weapons damage output increased for 10s on a successful Major and higher tier combatant killed by a Power weapon (can refresh indefinitely)
- Energized - 15% Energy Weapons damage output increased for 10s on a successful any combatant killed by an Energy weapon (can refresh indefinitely)
- Emperor's Shock, Blaze, and Balance - 25% All Elemental Abilities [Arc, Solar, and Void respectively; Supers, Grenades, and Melees only] damage output increased (constant)
Value: as all Leviathan locations are disappearing, Leviathan-based Armour are being Light-capped starting with Beyond Light, and the fact they don't work any where else... probably zero. As a collector you might want to knock out those Menagerie runs to collect them but as we have no knowledge of when and in what capacity returning DCV content will look like I'd make the assumption these Mods will be easily acquired if/when Leviathan Locations and Gear make a return.
Forge Ignitions Mod
All Guardian's favourite AFK arena is disappearing and that too of a pretty unknown but unique damage modifier which could be applied to Forge Ignition weaponry on a unique "Temper Effect" slot:
- Obsidian Radiance - 5% weapon damage increase during active constantly Forge Ignitions, plus a visual "radiance" effect on your weapon
Value: Forge Ignition weaponry are getting Light-capped starting with Beyond Light and the Obsidian Radiance only works during Forge Ignitions. If you want the pretty light-wave effect on your Forge weaponry then get a few of these but just remember the weaponry cannot be brought into end-game content!
Prestige Lairs, The Reckoning, and Miscellaneous Activity Modifiers
You don't see much of the following activity Modifiers being utilized around Destiny 2 as they specific to their own modes, and now they will be disappearing completely (unless they are used for future new Activities):
- Frenzy - 100% Melee damage increase on any Weapon kill; refills Melee charge completely, consumed on Melee kill
- Triumphant Rush - 100% all Weapon damage increase on Melee kill; refilled weapon magazine completely, consumed on any Weapon kill
- Prism (Buff) - 300% Elemental damage increase during correct Element cycle; affects all Elemental damage including Weapons, Supers, Grenades, and Melee
- Prism (Malus) - 50% Elemental damage reduction during incorrect Element cycle; affects all Elemental damage including Weapons, Supers, Grenades, and Melee
- Sundering Light - All outputting damage from inside a Well of Light [in the Knight Boss room; spawns on Hermit kills and lasts 18s] will do ~24times more damage than if you weren't in a Well of Light
Prism - also featured in Prestige Raid Lairs - has been seen in other activities like The Reckoning and is/was the most potent damage buff in Destiny 2 going. OGs from Destiny 1 will remember Elemental Burns from Strikes: Prism is like the kind-hearted, sainted brother version because it doesn't apply to enemy combatants! An extremely useful modifier because you can stack with other Modifiers (like Buffs, Debuffs, Leviathan Mods) AND it affected all outgoing Elemental damage. The true downside was the malus of using an incorrect Element (e.g. Arc in a Void cycle) was pretty punishing. Try using a Celestial Nighthawk Golden Gun in a non-Solar cycle against the boss and see very little damage being done. Personally, Prism remains one of my favourite in-game damage modifiers (including all the Buffs, Debuffs, and Oppressive Darkness) because it promoted cycling through your weaponry constantly and strategizing loadouts and when to do a damage phase.
Every Guardian's favourite activity - the Reckoning - is also going and that means the Gambit-style Well of Light is too. Only active during the Knight Boss room, shooting and damaging inside a Well of Light was effectively the only way to do actual damage to those bigboi Knights.
Seasonal Activity Modifiers
I suppose the first few instances of a DCV system before they made DCV into a actual thing were these Seasonal activities; they appear for a few weeks then go away and come back a year later. We have had the Summer and Halloween events with damage modifiers twice now: 2019 and 2020, and both times none of the modifiers were revamped or changed:
Solstice of Heroes
- Arc Buff (Melee) - Collect 30 Arc Orbs (Arc Kills drop these while running a Arc Subclass) on any destination or playlist (except Gambit Prime and Comp PVP) and for 30s you will do 100% increased Melee damage; also enhances Guardian movement speed and generates Sword ammo for free
- Arc Buff (Sword) - Collect 30 Arc Orbs (Arc Kills drop these while running a Arc Subclass) on any destination or playlist (except Gambit Prime and Comp PVP) and for 30s you will do 50% increased Sword damage; also enhances Guardian movement speed and generates Sword ammo for free
- Elemental Buffs - Active Modifier in the European Aerial Zone which affected Major and above tier combatants only; do 100% more damage if you used the same Element (Elements cycled every daily reset) - Weapons, Supers, Grenades, and Melees are affected by this buff
- Higher Purpose - 150% all damage to all combatants increased; also provides damage resistance while airborne
- Vampiric Touch - 200% all damage to Major and above tier combatants increased; also triggers health regen on precision kills
- Energetic Assassin - 250% all damage to Nightmare Terrors increased; also grants Grenade and Melee energy on precision kills
Revamped, Removed, and Exotic/Pinnacle ModifiersGambit
With Gambit and Gambit Prime being merged into a single "Perfected" mode, a few changes to the current mechanics and setup is incoming. No concrete details as to what will be happening during the Primeval phase (I'm assuming they'll stick to the Gambit Prime model for damage modifiers), but we did get news regarding Prime Armour Set Buffs:
- Primeval Slayer 1-10 (Gambit Normal) - With every phase stack of Primeval Slayer, damage towards the Primeval Boss is increased. Each stack from 1 thru 10: 37% // 73% // 105% // 124% // 143% // 159% // 178% // 197% // 289% // 400%
- High-Value Target (Reaper Gear Set Buff at +3) - 100% all damage to high-value targets and Ultras (NOT Primevals) increased; also marks these combatants with a debuff marker for 10s but can be reapplied at any time. Can stack with all other Modifiers including Global Buffs and Debuffs
- Killmonger 4x (Invader Gear Set Buff at +10) - 100% all damage to any combatants in own Gambit arena increased for 30s; successfully killing in and returning from Invasions gives modifier which stacks up to 4x. Per stack: 22% // 50% // 74% // 100%
- Umbral Strike 5x (Sentry Gear Set Buff +3) - 200% all damage to Taken combatant increased; double kills and above per engagement begins stacking Umbral Strike modifier and is kept until damage performed to Taken combatant and is consumed but can be re-stacked. Per stack: 45% // 81% // 118% // 155% // 200%
Technically not being "vaulted" like the above modifiers but for all intents and purposes will become deprecated due to these following weapons being Light-capped at the beginning of Beyond Light. While they will still be usable in non-end game content, for the purposes of making people aware I'll list them here (and keep them as "live" on my sheets) as these weapons have unique modifiers which do not exist on other weapons:
- Luna's Howl & Not Forgotten (Magnificent Howl) - 60% damage increase to non-precision hits; rapid double precision hits buffs LH/NF
- The Recluse (Master of Arms) - 20% damage increase; killing combatants with The Recluse or any other weapon buffs The Recluse for 3s (can refresh indefinitely)
- 21% Delirium (Killing Tally 3x) - 65% damage increase to non-Ultra combatants, or 25% damage increase to Ultra combatants; killing combatants with 21% Delirium stacks up to 3 and does not get consumed until weapon reload, pick-up world item, or stowed. Per stack: 22% // 43% // 65% (non-Ultra), or 8% // 16% // 25% (Ultras only)
- Loaded Question (Reservoir Burst) - 33% damage increase on the first shot of a fully-loaded magazine; combatants will also explode upon death
- Oxygen SR3 (Meganeura 3x) - 180% Dragonfly damage increase; add stacks by performing precision hits, which stacks up to 3. Per stack: 45% // 134% // 180%
- Wendigo GL3 (Explosive Light) - 70% damage increase for up to 6 grenades; pick up Orbs of Light to add stacks of Explosive Light
Exotics & Exotic Catalysts
Plenty of Exotics and some Catalysts quests or progression will become unavailable at the start of Beyond Light but these weapons and catalysts aren't being "vaulted" and do not have a Light-cap like Pinnacles and Legendary ArmouWeapons. In fact they will be put into a new "Memorial Kiosk" located in the Tower, some may presumably be part of Xur's wares, or will become available in future Seasons but no solid information as to any of these acquisitions. So it's probably essential, especially as most of them listed below are attached with Exotic Quests/Raids/Progression that have guarantee drops, to get them before Beyond Light!
I've also listed some Seasonal Exotics (past and Arrival) which haven't been listed in the linked article as they are technically "available" to be purchased via an Exotic Cipher or acquired in Season of Arrivals:
- Ace of Spades (Memento Mori) - 50% (33% PVP) damage increase
- Anarchy (Arc Traps) - 100% damage increase when two Arc Trap mines are linked and damaging a combatant
- Bad Juju (String of Curses 5x) - 100% damage increase; stacks up to 5, each stack is a 20% increase
- Izanagi's Burden (Honed Edge 4x) - 300% damage increase; reload a full magazine to "combined" those bullets in one singular empowered shot
- The Last Word (Fan Fire) - 30% Precision Hip-Fire damage increase [vs Precision ADS]
- Le Monarque (Poison Arrows) - 74% combined Poison damage-over-time + Arrow Shot damage [vs non-Poison Arrows]
- Lumina (Blessing of the Sky) - 35% (20% PVP) damage increase, acts as a Global Buff [cannot be stacked with things like Weapons of Light or Well of Radiance]; pick up Remnant balls from defeated combatants by Lumina and hip-fire at an ally to add this Global Buff to you and your ally
- Outbreak Perfected (Parasitism) - 30% (18% PVP) initial weapon damage increase when Nanites are attached to combatants (via Precision hits) which scales upwards to a maximum of 350%, does not affect Nanite damage; can stack with other Guardian's Outbreak Perfected damag
- Polaris Lance (The Perfect Fifth) - 165% combined 5th Shot + Explosive + damage-over-time damage [vs non-Charged Damage shot]
- Sturm (Storm and Stress) - 262% (88% PVP) damage increase, empower Sturm by killing combatants with Drang
- Drang will be sold by The Gunsmith with no infusion cap in Beyond Light
- Tarrabah (Ravenous Beast) - 99% Precision / 187% Body damage increase; get kills with Tarrabah to 'feed' weapon which enables buff; getting consistent kills extends duration
- Thorn (Soul Devourer) - 200% Poison damage-over-time increase; pick up Remnant balls from defeated combatants by Thorn to increase the Soul Devourer duration
- Wordline Zero (Tesseract) - 15% damage increase during Tesseract use [vs non-Tesseract Heavy damage]
- Ruinous Effigy (Deconstruction; catalyst) - 30% Trace-laser mode damage increase to combatant damaged by Transmutation Sphere [the "pick-up" ball]
- Witherhoard (Break the Bank) - 100% damage increase when Blight is stuck to combatant [vs AOE Blight]; or gain 200% damage increase when a Sticky Blight AND an AOE Blight are combined [vs AOE Blight]
- Eriana's Vow (Death at First Glance) - 33% damage increase when ADS first initial shot and keep buff for every successive Precision and/or Shield hits
- The Fourth Horseman (Broadside 4x/5x; catalyst) - 63% damage ramp-up increase, 87% damage ramp-up increase w/ catalyst; more information in the sheets as too complex to summarise here
- Symmetry (Dynamic Charge 15x/20x; catalyst) - 450% damage increase, 600% damage increase w/ catalyst; 150% maximum damage increase for PVP activities; more information in the sheets as too complex to summarise here
- Tommy's Matchbook (Ignition Trigger) - 99% (55% PVP) damage increase when continuous fire is made after 20 bullets have been expended; also burns your shield away but Guardian health is retained
- Ace of Spades (Funeral Pyre) - 50% (57% PVP) Firefly damage increase
- Weapon will become unable to be acquired in Beyond Light
- Catalyst drops RNG from Strikes Playlists, Nightfall: The Ordeal Strikes, Gambit, and Crucible game modes
- Can still be acquired and progression of catalyst can still be made in Beyond Light
- To complete: 500 kills with Ace of Spades
- Izanagi's Burden (Peerless Edge) - 20% flat damage buff to Honed Edge, increasing Honed Edge 4x to 380% damage output
- Weapon will become unable to be acquired in Beyond Light
- Catalyst drops from 1) having a fully upgraded Chalice, and 2) Completing a Heroic Menagerie run, where it drops from the final chest
- Acquisition of catalyst will be made unavailable in Beyond Light due to the removal of The Menagerie, but progression of acquired catalyst can still be made
- To complete: 500 kills with Izanagi's Burden
- Outbreak Perfected (Disease Vector) - 25% (18% PVP) Nanite damage increase
- Acquisition AND progression of weapon/catalyst will be made unavailable in Beyond Light due to removal of Zero Hour
- As detailed in this post, you must start this progression immediately and BEFORE the next Destiny Weekly reset (27th October) and then complete + do the configuration puzzle leading every week up to Beyond Light
- Also required to complete: 500 Precision kills with Outbreak Perfected
- Whisper of the Worm (Whispered Breathing) - 35% Precision damage increase
- Acquisition AND progression of weapon/catalyst will be made unavailable in Beyond Light due to removal of The Whisper
- As detailed in this post, you must start this progression immediately and BEFORE the next Destiny Weekly reset (27th October) and then complete + get the secret chests every week leading up to Beyond Light
Seasonal ModsSeasonal Mods follow the same juncture as Seasonal Event Modifiers in that they come-and-go through the year. So far we have had both repeat and brand new Modifiers come from each Seasonal Artifact and this is likely the model that will continue through Beyond Light's year of Seasons. A list of the damage-buffing Mods we have seen since Shadowkeep:
- Thunder Coil - 54% Arc Melee damage increase on an Arc Powered Melee hit
- Available in Seasons 8 & 10
- Volatile Conduction - 30% Arc Super damage increase when in a critical health state, lasts for the duration of your Super
- Available in Season 11
- Solar Plexus - 25% - 60% [various dependant on Class] Solar Melee damage increase; always active
- Available in Seasons 9 & 11
- Oppressive Darkness - Global Debuff which allows for 30% damage increase [does not stack with other Global Debuffs] from Void Grenades damaging combatants
- Available in Seasons 8 & 11
- From The Depths - 30% Void Super damage increase when in a critical health state, lasts for the duration of your Super
- Available in Seasons 8 & 9
- Tenderizer - 300% Weapon damage increase to Unstoppable Champions for both you and your nearby allies when you stagger a Unstoppable Champion with this Mod on; also provides 10% Weapon damage increase to all other combatants
- Available in Season 9
New & Upcoming Sandbox ChangesBeyond Light brings some brand new and announced changes to the sandbox. A quick reminder of those upcoming changes (as of this post):
- Athyrs's Embrace (Hunter Exotic Gauntlets) - "The Hunter's weighted knife gains a second ricochet; rapid precision hits gain a damage bonus and can temporarily stagger enemies."
- Dawn Chorus (Warlock Exotic Helm) - "Feel that sweet burn. The Warlock's Daybreak projectiles deal extra damage and cause enemies to burn on contact. Gain melee energy each time a burn damages a target."
- Necrotic Grip (Warlock Exotic Gauntlets) - "A deadly caress, compounded. Melee attacks corrupt enemies with increasing damage over time. Defeating a corrupted combatant spreads the corruption to nearby targets and restores melee energy."
- Vortex Frame (Falling Guillotine) - 290% Charged Heavy Attack damage increase [vs non-Charged Heavy Attack] at the expense of 4 ammo; also performs 7 ticks of damage-over-time
- Announced in this TWAB to be getting a "~24 percent" reduction in Heavy Attack damage
- Author note: This would likely bring it down to about 215% which is still pretty potent when paired with an array of Debuffs and Buffs.
- For perspective the Caster Frame (Temptation's Hook) does 170% Charged Heavy Attack damage [vs non-Charged Heavy Attack] at the expense of 8 ammo, with 10 ticks of damage-over-time
- Crow's Wings (Black Talon) does 200% Charged Heavy Attack damage [vs non-Charged Heavy Attack] at the expense of 4 ammo, with 2 ticks of damage-over-time; theoretically can be boosted up to 350% with Black Talon's Reversal catalyst perk (blocking damage by guarding) if done in very quick succession
- Announced in this TWAB to be getting a "~24 percent" reduction in Heavy Attack damage
These are, as of the time of this post, the Modifiers which are either indirectly or directly affected by DCV or overhauls to game modes/Mods. Some may return in Beyond Light or near-future Seasons, but a few will be removed presumably forever. I'll continue to document and catalogue any and all changes through these interesting DCV times, and of course continue to add and make changes to modifiers affected by Sandbox changes. The next sheet update will be after Beyond Light's release, but you can view any progression on my WIP "Dev Sheet". The spreadsheets link once again:
Once again thank you everyone who has used or continue to use my sheets. As mentioned above too, I'm currently migrating my sheets to a website/infographics model to be more user-friendly (and mobile-friendly) but this will take a little time. You can contact me via Reddit or Discord DMs for any queries, questions, corrections, or whatever. :)