Adobe Photoshop 7.0 Full Version with Serial Key Free
Adobe photoshop 7.0 with serial number filehippo. Maybe in previous versions of such as version 2 and 6, you can make perspective using Vanishing Point or. Adobe Photoshop 7.0 Filehippo is a powerful program with numerous features.
Adobe: Creative, marketing and document management solutions
Adobe Photoshop CS6 Pro [Only 226 MB]. Compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems, this application covers every user needs regardless of the versions or type of the operating systems in their devices. License; Cyberlink Powerdirector 9 Serial Key; Corel Video Studio 12 Serials; Corel Graphic Suit X6 Serial Number; Bitdefender Free Edition Serial; Avira internet security 2020 until 19 April. Photoshop 7 download is a powerful graphics design. Three great alternatives to photoshop: image and photo editors for. Adobe Pagemaker 7.0.1 Serial Key more. Com download free software.
Serial keys: Power Dvd 7 CD Key
First and forth, you will have to download Adobe Photoshop setup file on your PC. Provide Huge Software Data Collection from Getintopc. Adobe Photoshop CC. Adobe Photoshop is a desktop image editor developed by Adobe Inc. Download Adobe Premiere Pro 2020-14.0 for .... Photo & Graphics tools downloads - Adobe Photoshop CC by Adobe Systems Incorporated and many more programs are available for instant and free download. A brand-new paint engine allows customers create custom-made brush presets, imitate methods like pastels as well as charcoal, and add unique effects such as yard as well as leaves, while the new. The look and imaging program belongs to Adobe Photoshop Creative Cloud 2020 Crack support, also lets users design sites, mobile apps, posters, banners, and icons throughout the help of its very easy-to-use templates together with intuitive tools.
Adobe Photoshop 7.0 Free Download - Serial Key In
When Adobe Photoshop 7.0 Free Download For Windows 10 come billion of people install This Software and Adobe Photoshop 7.0 is widely used in This. The program offers a variety of features and possibilities. Adobe Photoshop software, the professional image-editing standard, helps you work more efficiently, explore new creative options, and produce the highest quality images for print, the Web, and anywhere else. Photo Frame Studio 3.0 Frame your photos with Photo Frame Studio software for digital. So don't be surprised if it doesn't run on a modern system. Photoshop 7.0 complete the full range of tools with new capabilities to meet any demand creation or production and manage the widest variety of image-editing tasks in the most efficient manner. While want to create high-quality publications such as brochures and newsletters.
Serial Key Download: Adobe Photoshop CS5 Free Serial Key
Fill out the form below. Free Download Adobe Photoshop Adobe Photoshop 7 is not free using software it is premium software, But Adobe Store provide free trial version from 30 month. Download link for Photoshop CS2 for Mac. Activation License key: 1045-0410-5403-3188-5429-0639. Adobe Photoshop CC Free Download – Adobe Photoshop Filehippo, Adobe is taken into consideration a standard in the image editing and enhancing software application industry. Adobe Acrobat Pro DC is a software that allows people to customise PDF files. Adobe photoshop 7.0 free download.
Folder Lock Serial Key And Registration Number Filehippo
Every new version of Photoshop has provided substantial, noteworthy advancements. Adobe PageMaker Filehippo Full Latest Crack Version Free Download For PC, Windows 7/8/10/, XP, Linux, Serial key % gurneteed Online Working Links. Xiuang! WWX.Net SWS: //www.capitalgain.press/economics/gh. Internet Download Manager - IDM Free Crack and Serial Key. Compability and license This download is licensed as shareware for the Windows operating system from graphics editors and can be used as a free trial until the trial period ends (after an unspecified number of days). Save time and space, zip & unzip files quickly, and much more. Download WinZip Software.
Adobe Photoshop 7 0 Download - CNET Download
This is the latest version of Adobe Photoshop after Adobe Photoshop 6. There are many people who wonder about the features in the latest version. Introducing the new Photoshop Express free online photo editor. The Adobe Photoshop update fixes a number of problems discovered after Photoshop was released. Adobe PageMaker is a greatsoftware to make all you creations and integrated with other programs of Adobe suite, such as Adobe Photoshop or. Adobe Photoshop has very beneficial intuitive workflows and tools to create two-dimensional three-dimensional image and movies as well. The layer has been so superior comparatively in earlier variations. Furthermore, it provides marketplace tools that help create and improve images.
Adobe Photoshop 7.0 Scripting plug-in - Free download and
Background Removing, Animation, Combine Pictures Images, Cropping The Images, alot of Things we can do In This software Adobe Photoshop 7.0 Free Download Full Version with Key for Windows 7. How to download and install adobe photoshop in all windows free for life time with key in hindi. Adobe photoshop 7.0 serial number – IT HOME OF SOLUTION. Photoshop 7 0 Download Free Full Version https://uralligaculture.ru/download/?file=262. Save time by importing native Photoshop and Illustrator information. Photoshop 7.0 free download - Android 7.0 Nougat, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Photoshop CC, and many more programs. Download the full version of Adobe Photoshop for free.
Adobe Photoshop 7.0 Free Download Full Version With Serial
Adobe Photoshop CC 2020 Crack + Keys Free Download - Fare Oak. I have a new computer so I tried to install Acrobat Pro on my new computer but received a message saying it is an invalid serial number. Adobe Photoshop is very popular due to its features and very simple interface. Adobe Photoshop 7.0 Full Version Windows 10 Free Download https://uralligaculture.ru/download/?file=261. Download Adobe Photoshop 7.0 Free For Windows https://uralligaculture.ru/download/?file=251. Here at FileHippo we have the best photo editing apps, image editing software, and image converter/manager software for you to download for free. Adobe photoshop 7.0 full version filehippo.
|1||Download photoshop 7.0 filehippo||100%|
|2||Download Free Latest Adobe Photoshop Full Version Software||58%|
|3||Download Movavi Photo Editor 6.7.0 for Windows||42%|
|4||Serial Number Download - Smart Serials||91%|
|5||Adobe Photoshop 7.0 Free Download Full With Serial Key||81%|
|6||FileHippo: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic Crack CC 2020||42%|
XP Software Thread: Post Some of Your Favorite Free XP-Compatible Software (old or new)
- VLC Media Player King of media players. Enormous capability, ethical behavior and open source. Does have some bugs and unintuitive default behavior though.
- PotPlayer or KMPlayer Both players are pretty similar but PotPlayer is arguably better. I actually use these more than VLC because of their intuitive default behavior and ability to play essentially anything without any fiddling. For both of these players, you'll need to pay close attention to the install options to make sure no unwanted items are installed, and, after install, you'll likely need to change some settings to disable updating and other Internet-accessing features. Regardless of what settings you use, both players will always try to phone home to some extent so you'll want to permanently block their Internet access via your firewall.
- Media Player Classic Very good, lightweight, open source and potentially stand-alone.
- Privacyware Privatefirewall ° My current favorite by far. Lightweight & powerful. Makes no attempt to install any garbage.
- Comodo Free Firewall I usually only use version 3.0.14 or prior. Later versions are bloated & dumbed-down and make it clear the author began to prioritize profit over security/efficacy.
- Zone Labs ZoneAlarm Good and lightweight. Excellent for old laptops & such. Only problem is that it was caught sending small encrypted packets to an Israel IP even after setting it to ask for user approval before phoning home. Zone Labs eventually made a statement about it but it was cryptic. I still trust it more than Windows Firewall. I usually only use version 6.5.737 or prior. Later versions are bloated crap.
- Tall Emu Online Armor Personal Firewall ° I didn't get a chance to use this one much because it was conflicting with a piece of obscure software I had installed, but it was one of the most recommended firewalls for Windows XP. Newer versions, after it was sold to Emsi Software, are bloated crap, so, after you download it, hover your mouse cursor over the installer .exe file to make sure the company shown is Tall Emu. Version 188.8.131.52 is the version that worked best for me. Version 184.108.40.206 appears to be the last release under Tall Emu but I haven't found an installer for that version yet.
- Firefox King of the browsers Here's a few useful extensions (as of the date this was posted). If your comp is quite old, you'll need to monitor the performance effects of every extension you install to determine if they're worth keeping. Some extensions, like uBlock Origin and Privacy Badger can actually potentially improve performance.
- Portable Browsers I recommend making a folder containing every trustworthy (or semi-trustworthy) stand-alone/portable web browser you can get your hands on (official or unofficial). Having a wide variety of browsers at your disposal increases the chances of being able to display any page and view any web media. Try to run all browsers (or at least the less trustworthy ones, like Google Chrome °) in a Sanboxie box, but note that some browsers won't function properly in a Sanboxie box without a fair amount of extra tweaking
- Tor Browser For anonymous web browsing. Research its many uses and the best ways to use it. I Recommend running it in a Sandboxie box whether you trust it or not.
- FileLocator Lite (formerly Agent Ransack) FileLocator Pro (the paid version) is better if you can obtain it. The Lite version for XP doesn't allow boolean expressions for file names (only DOS expressions) but the Pro version does. The last Lite version to work in XP was 2014 (828) and the last Pro version to work in XP was 7.5 (2114).
- Voidtools Everything You have to wait for it to index your files when it starts up, but once everything is indexed, the instantaneous filename searching power is incredible. This is not a sufficient Windows Search replacement; just a powerful companion to whatever search program you install.
- Nero Burning ROM Freakishly reliable burning software. I wish there were something better to recommend because it's not free anymore and the authors have a habit of bundling it with a crappy installer and invasive bloatware, but, in over a decade of using it, I've never had it produce a single coaster, even though I've used it with many different optical drives and media brands. No other burning software I've used even comes close in reliability. The developers released two minimal/lean versions for free a little while back but they were packaged with Ask Toolbar. Here's how to keep the toolbar & other junk from installing (for the free version called BurnLite 10).
- Run the BurnLite 10 installer
- When the Cancel button appears, press it to cancel install
- Windows Key+R %temp%\NeroInstallFiles
- Open the folder shown (starts with NERO)
- Open Setup.ini in notepad
- Scroll down to the [ISSetupPrerequisites] section and replace the existing eight lines in that section with these four lines:
PreReq0= Microsoft VC Redist 2005 KB973544 (x86).prq PreReq1= MSI 4.5 for WindowsXP (x86).prq PreReq2= MSI 4.5 for Windows6.0 (x64).prq PreReq3= MSI 4.5 for Windows6.0 (x86).prq
- Run setup.exe (located in the same folder)
- During install, choose to exclude the updater and help files
- ImgBurn ° Widely recommended free burning software but I've had it produce several coasters. Burn success appears to be quite dependent on which optical drive and media you're using, and associated settings. As of writing this, if you download from the official site, the installer will install OpenCandy, FusionCore or other adware/spyware. Download using the above link instead, or extract the contents of the installer using 7-zip, then delete the $PLUGINSDIR folder.
- InfraRecorder portable ° Widely recommended light-weight, portable, open-source burning software. I've only used it a few times but it's one of the most widely known, used and recommended free burning tools.
- cdrtfe portable ° A light-weight, open source, portable front-end for the command-line-based cdrtools disc burning software. If you like the power of cdrtools but want the convenience of a GUI, you'll find this useful. I haven't used it a lot so I can't fully vouch for it, but it has worked great for me thus far.
- Daemon Tools, Virtual CloneDrive and WinCDEmu ° These create virtual CD/DVD drives on which you can mount CD/DVD images (eg, ISO files). I usually use version 3.44 of Daemon Tools. There are newer versions you can use but there's a point where the software starts becoming untrustworthy and I don't recall which version that was. Virtual CloneDrive might be better than Daemon Tools and it has no untrustworthy version that I know of. I haven't used WinCDEmu enough to recommend it; I'm just including it because it's open-source and often highly praised.
- DVDShrink Can be used to resize a typical 8GB DVD movie disc down to 4GB so that it will fit on a regular (single layer) DVD-R disc. As far as I know, the last version released was 220.127.116.11 and any newer versions are a scam. To use, decrypt the files on the DVD using a decrypter like DVDFab or the older DVD Decrypter then open the decrypted files in DVDShrink and reduce the size by removing non-critical elements and adding compression, then save the project as an ISO so you can test it. If the result is good, burn the ISO to a DVD.
IMAGE VIEWING & EDITING
- FastStone Image Viewer Great image viewer and has some really nice, intuitive image editing tools for quick & quality cropping, converting, rotating, resizing & more (frequently better than starting up Photoshop or GIMP)
- IrfanView Arguably the king of image viewers. Starting to become bloated though. If you don't like how FastStone is displaying something, try opening it in IrfanView instead, and vice versa.
- GIMP Free Photoshop alternative
- Paint.NET Great free alternative to Windows Paint (and more). Unfortunately it requires .NET Framework to be installed, but if you've already got .NET Framework installed for some other reason, I definitely recommend installing this.
VIDEO CONVERTING & EDITING
- FFmpeg ° Amazingly powerful and well-designed command line tool for working with video files. I usually use it for converting, trimming, splitting, re-encoding, extracting frames & removing or extracting audio; but it can do even more. You don't need to learn everything about it; just do a web search and you'll pretty much always find a working command example that someone else posted. As far as I know, the last usual (Zeranoe) build that was officially for XP was build 20160227-git-5156578 but there are some more recent builds from rogerdpack & and others.
- Avidemux Does a fair amount of what FFmpeg does but with a GUI instead of command line. I pretty much always get better results with FFmpeg though.
- Handbrake Very popular and easy to use video convertetranscoder (use version 0.9.9 or earlier). If you put libdvdcss-2.dll in its Program Files folder, it will have the ability to rip an encrypted DVD to a video file (eg, MP4 or MKV).
- VMWare Player Usually better than VirtualBox because of its superior graphics capability.
- Oracle VM VirtualBox Good for anything that doesn't install or run well in VMWare Player
- Virtual PC ° (aka: Microsoft Virtual PC, aka: Windows Virtual PC) Older software. Just useful for anything that doesn't install or run well in the other two.
- DOSBox Great for running many old DOS programs & games.
- PC Wizard Gives valuable information about all your hardware and more. I also recommend HWMonitor (temp, voltage and fan info) and CPU-Z (detailed CPU, RAM & chipset info), all made by the same company (CPUID).
- PassMark PerformanceTest Popular benchmarking software. 30-day trial but most features continue to work after the trial has ended.
- NovaBench Completely free benchmarking software. Version 3.0.4 works with XP.
- Malwarebytes Version 18.104.22.1683 confirmed to work in XP
- Panda Free Version 22.214.171.124 confirmed
- Avast ° Version 18.1.3800.0 confirmed
- AVG ° Version 18.1.3800.0 confirmed The same company now owns Avast and AVG, if you're wondering why they have the same version number and url format.
- ClamWin Version 0.99.1 confirmed
- Spybot - Search & Destroy Version 2.4 confirmed
- Comodo Antivirus Version 10.2.0.6514 confirmed
- Kaspersky Free Version 126.96.36.1995 confirmed
- MWAV eScanAV Anti-Virus Toolkit Version 14.0.310 DB confirmed
- Trend Micro HouseCall Version 188.8.131.529 confirmed
- MS Security Essentials ° Version 184.108.40.206 confirmed
- Avira It appears the last version that worked in XP was from around mid-2015 (version 220.127.116.116 from March 2015 is confirmed working). The software will no longer download definition updates but, despite what the mindless parroting pack-followers will tell you, that does not make the software useless. It still has definitions all the way up to mid-2015, still has heuristic scanning capability and more. Also, you can manually download new definition files (xvdf files) and copy them into the folder and the software will still work.
- VirusTotal and Jotti These two are actually websites but I highly recommend them. The way it works is you upload a file to the site then it runs the file through many different anti-malware scanners to check if the file is infected. Extremely valuable tool, and after you use it for a while, you'll get good at recognizing false positives. You'll also see why you should always scan your computer with several different anti-walware programs (not just one) if you think your computer is infected.
- Sandboxie Run browsers and other programs in a sandbox, limiting their access to your comp and Internet connection. Excellent for running software you want/need to run but don't really trust.
- PeerBlock Blocks specified lists of IP's (or IP ranges). Excellent firewall companion but not a firewall replacement as it doesn't block soon enough upon boot, or at deep enough level (eg, Windows Update can bypass it). It can also help protect you while torrenting by blocking known/likely anti-P2P IP's.
- TrueCrypt ° Can encrypt a partition/disk, making it a nice alternative to Windows' built-in encryption, or it can create a virtual encrypted disk that is stored within a single file (you open the file in TrueCrypt and enter your passphrase then the disk appears in My Computer like a normal drive). Use only old versions (at least prior to 7.2). Version 5.0a is the one I recommend. Don't put too much trust in this software. The average joe or black-hat may not be able to decrypt your files but you should assume the corrupt intelligence agencies do have the ability. You can also try VeraCrypt, which is based on TrueCrypt and claims to have fixed security holes in TrueCrypt. I haven't tried VeraCrypt yet so this isn't a recommendation.
- Pidgin with cypherpunks OTR plugin Great for encrypted chat with other people who also have it installed, or who have CoyIM installed; or who have Zom, ChatSecure or Conversations installed on their phone. It can also be used for unencrypted chat with people who don't have any of those installed. You can log in with many already-existing accounts including XMPP, Google, AIM, Yahoo and more. Once again, you should assume the corrupt intelligence agencies can decrypt your communications, but, at the very least, you're making it difficult for them.
- Process Explorer and Process Monitor Two small stand-alone programs for viewing and monitoring what's running on your computer. I also recommend Svchost Process Analyzer (also stand-alone) for getting detailed info about running instances of svchost.exe; arguably Windows' worst security hole.
- QuickHash Excellent stand-alone program for obtaining file hash info, hash verifying, file & directory comparison and more. If you don't know what a file hash is: it's a means of identifying files beyond the usual attributes (filename, size, date, etc). Extremely useful for making sure a file you've downloaded is the file you meant to download, and not some modified/infected file with the same name.
- Wireshark Open source packet analyzer. Excellent tool for investigating which programs are sending & receiving data over your Internet connection, and the nature of that data. Version 1.10 works in XP.
- 7-zip Probably the only program you'll ever need for creating and opening compressed files (ZIP, 7z, rar, etc). Free, lightweight and 100% awesome. It can also create self-extracting archives and split & re-join large files (a la HJ-Split/HJ-Join) for Internet sharing, transferring using a small flash drive, or backing up to optical discs.
- Foxit Reader Free alternative to Adobe Acrobat Reader. Newer versions are insultingly invasive. They even install a service on your comp that runs at all times. I use version 18.104.22.168 (or earlier) because it's really clean & lightweight.
- Notepad ++ Great alternative to Windows Notepad. Allows opening much larger files, is quite customizable, has a macro (automation) option, has more encoding options and allows the installation of all kinds of plugins; including spellcheck.
- CCleaner Good for conveniently clearing temp/junk files & usage history, and finding useless (and possibly problematic) registry entries. Also has a wipe option for making it difficult/impossible to recover data (eg, deleted files) from empty drive space. The software has recently become untrustworthy, so stick to older versions (version 4.17 & earlier should be good).
- CutePDF Writer Lets you print things to a PDF file. Shows up in your list of installed printers like an actual physical printer. Awesome for printing receipts & web pages that don't save properly, and for previewing how something is likely to print before you try printing it on your physical printer (to avoid wasting paper or toneink). It has many other uses too. Unfortunately, it attempts to install Ask Toolbar software these days so before you install it, install Ghostscript converter (a CutePDF Writer dependency) then disconnect your Internet and install CutePDF Writer. Be sure to uncheck any boxes related to installing a toolbar. Reconnect the Internet after the install completes.
- BabelSoft Media Preview Adds a thumbnail preview for video files
- Deluge Excellent open source torrenting software.
- LibreOffice or OpenOffice Free Microsoft Office alternative. I only have it installed for its text editor and for opening downloaded documents that were created in Microsoft Office or one of the alternatives.
- EaseUS Partition Master ° Easy to use software for partition managing (creating, resizing, merging, etc). Simply slide sliders to resize partitions and it does the rest.
- WinDirStat Generates a graphical representation of all your files, allowing you to easily identify what's taking up the most space. I also recommend dupeGuru ° for finding duplicate files.
- Recover Files Free software for recovering deleted files. Some good non-free ones include [email protected] NTFS File Recovery and iolo Search and Recover
- Macrium Reflect Free ° ° ° ° One of the best disk imaging programs in existence and it's free. It also does conventional file back-ups and disk cloning. If you haven't been creating disk images of your OS installs, now's the time to start; it's an extremely fast & easy way to restore your OS (as well as base programs, drivers, settings, and whatever else was on the drive when you created the image) without having to do a complete reinstall of everything.
- Audacity Excellent free audio recording & editing software. Version 2.0.6 works with XP.
- Gavotte RamDisk ° ° Software that can create a ramdisk using your unusable RAM in XP. As you probably know, M$ imposed an artificial memory limit on XP. There have been patches/hacks created to remove the limit. If you can't get those patches/hacks to work with your hardware (or don't want to try), you can still make use of your extra RAM by using this software to create a ramdisk and moving your pagefile to it. You should probably have at least 8GB of total RAM installed if you want to do this. If you only have 4GB or 6GB it would still make sense to create a ramdisk but you'll want to use it for something else, such as your Firefox temporary files folder, or maybe a second smaller pagefile.
MOOCs (Massively Online Open Courses)
- italki Not fully free, but free to find partners and natives to learn from.
- HackerRank Challenges and contests with a leaderboard to test and develop your programming skills. Requires a solid programming knowledge base. Thanks BranTheHacker
- Anki, Mnemosyne, Memrise
- INTERNET IS USEFUL
- Wolfram Alpha
- The Free Bundle
- SCP - Containment: Breach Free survival horror game based on the works of the SCP Foundation community.
- Simutrans, Open TTD
- Armor Critical
- Black Mesa Source
- Cry of Fear
- Planetside 2
- Town of Salem
- Marathon series
- Warzone 2100
- First 3 C&C games)
- Dune 2000
- All the Earthsiege and Tribes games (even the PS2 one).
- The Elder Scrolls Arena and Daggerfall
- Steam F2P section - Some of these are completely freeware. Most of them are multiplayer.
- MMOBomb.com - They also have a list of F2P games.
- Path of Exile (in my opinion, the best and fairest F2P MMORPG) - Action RPG, similar to Diablo
- Team Fortress 2 (in my opinion, the fairest F2P MMOFPS, and you can buy the premium account with Steam Trading Cards from 2 games)
- Quake Live (several people have told me this isn't free anymore.)
- Card Hunter (for those who like board games)
- Pokemon TCG Thanks MrKrazybones
- Hearthstone (for those who like collectible card games)
- SMITE - A MOBA with a 3rd person view (behind the character), has a lot more game modes than pretty much all MOBAs, more newb-friendly (EDIT than some other MOBAs).
- Quake Live - Quake 3 remake, recently released on Steam (after 5 years or so). No longer free.
- Tribes: Ascend - A pretty good Tribes game from the makers of SMITE.
- Sauerbraten - Pretty good shooter for non-competitive uses or when I feel pissed off.
- SNESfun Online SNES emulation. Thanks, doihavemakeanewword
- FileHippo - Freeware downloads
- Ninite - Package your favorite apps in a bundle and use it to install and update apps instantly.
- TechSupportAlert - Freeware recommendations
- Guerilla Mail - Disposable and temporary e-mail adresses. Use these to create your accounts and no more spam in your private e-mail adress.
- PortableApps - Portable apps and PortableApps suite for USBs
- Pixlr - Online image editor (like Photoshop, but very lite). Also includes desktop version.
- LastPass, KeePass - 2 different password managers, LastPass works inside the browser, KeePass has its own program.
- 7zip - Compression utility with a somewhat minimalist interface, but plenty of features.
- MusicBee - A well-rounded music manager with a wealth of additional features like ripping, normalizing, converting...
- MiniLyrics - Synchronizes lyrics with the music.
- SumatraPDF - Ultra-light and all I need for reading PDFs (Foxit or PDF-XChange are good too and have more features)
- MPC-HC - Like VLC but more lightweight and with a similar set of features.
- Notepad++ Source code editor and Notepad replacement. Thanks FPSXpert
- Brackets.io Source code editor by Adobe with some Illustrator integration and Live Preview in Chrome. Thanks abbylangner
- EditPadLite - Notepad with just the text editing and not coding language options like Notepad++.
- MalwareBytes Anti-Malware - Pretty much my secondary, on-demand malware scanner alongside my primary, real-time scanner (which is currently Avast, but really any anti-virus program is good)
- F.lux - Utility that warms the colour of your screen and makes it easier to look at (and also has brightness control).
- LibreOffice - Open source MS Office alternative.
- MS Office Viewers - If LibreOffice fails to open MS Office files correctly, this steps in.
- CCleaner - Indispensible for cleaning your computer (just be wary when you delete registry files).
- RevoUninstaller - For clean and thorough uninstalls.
- GIMP Picture editor similar to Photoshop in functionality. Thanks Pullumpkin
- Youtube - Of course.
- OCRemix - Video game music remixes and rearrangements.
- Archive.org - An archive for a lot of things, including music and live sets of Grateful Dead, Phish... Thanks GratefullyMe.
- Buckethead - Twisterlend (Pike #39) - Great speed metal 30-minute instrumental album.
- Zelda Reorchestrated
- This entry to an earlier thread with the same premise by osculator
- This entry for free PC games by SOhammy