NBA LIVE Mobile Basketball - Apps on Google Play
Please note that the content of this book primarily consists of articles available from Wikipedia or other free sources online. Toxico Noobzor Posts: 5 Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2020 11: 45 am. During Black Friday users who make ANY donation from 22/11 to 01/12 will get one-month unlimited (ut to 999 daily) downloads! Live TV Specials Home China World. This is a tool that allows you to edit NBA Live 08 roster file databases (DBFs). Language: English: Budget: $75 million  Box office: $220 million  Inferno is a 2020 American mysteryactionthriller film directed by Ron Howard and written by David Koepp, based on the 2020 novel of the same name by Dan Brown. Your customizable and curated collection of the best in trusted news plus coverage of sports, entertainment, money, weather, travel, health and lifestyle, combined with Outlook/Hotmail, Facebook, Twitter, Bing, Skype and more.
Activity code rumour Has It: Neymar contacted over Barcelona return
NBA 2K9 - PC Game Trainer Cheat PlayFix No-CD No-DVD full article. Hatred no CD NBA Live 08 v ENG. One of the features EA Sports' NBA Live series has been lacking is the ability to edit players and rosters. ProGoTV IPTV Channels on Sale; Firestick Jailbreak; Kodi. As Canada's largest city and the world's most cosmopolitan centre, Toronto has been voted, time and time again, as one of the best cities in which to live. Each individual special edition PlayStation Portable is engraved with a serial number from 00001 to 77, 777. Version Control By building your game (or just the scripts) as individual files on the filesystem, it becomes easy to start using professional-grade version control tools like Git or Mercurial Other Tools Take advantage of of tools built by engineers around the world.
Registration key smart Serials: Your serial numbers database
ESPN: Serving sports fans. Anytime. Anywhere. NBA Live 08 - PC Game Trainer Cheat PlayFix No-CD No-DVD. While C++ is quite challenging, in this course we'll learn the basics step by step. Enjoy quick game mode with advanced features and settings. Postgame Interviews: Coach MDA 01/08/20. Madden NFL 19 gives you game-changing control on and off the field. Release date: September 29, 2020.
User manual Microsoft Xbox One S (12 pages)
Welcome to the official NBA app and the ultimate home of NBA basketball games! ZNS TV 13 Nassau Bahamas Watch Live Online, Bahamas. Language Protection CD Cover: PC: SecuROM (Retail DVD). British trade and colonisation and the spread of the former British Empire, which, by 1921, included about 470–570 million people, about a quarter of the world's population. Experience the thrill of playing NBA LIVE Mobile in your local language. NBA News, Scores, Schedule, Standings, Stats, Photos https://uralligaculture.ru/download/?file=408. NBA free agency and trades: News and reports.
|1||Houston Rockets Video||61%|
|2||Romhacking.net - Translations - Dahna: Megami Tanjou||60%|
|3||Need for Speed Heat CODEX Crack Download Full Game Torrent||82%|
|4||SpeedQuizzing Live - Apps on Google Play||62%|
|5||Microsoft Office CD Key Cheap, Office Product Key||88%|
|6||NBA Basketball Scores - NBA Scoreboard||13%|
|7||CAF Champions League: find CAF Champions League latest||26%|
- Check out Football schedule and match live results
- Get up to 90% off best selling video games
- Program4Pc Video Converter Pro 10.8.4 + Activation Code
- Amazon.com: EA Sports 08 Collection: Video Games
- Get Basketball NBA LIVE - Microsoft Store
- Da Vinci Code Full Movie English
- WINTER/SPRING 2020 352*5$0 *8, '(
- Hack to Jailbreak Firestick TV – Unlock ... - My True Media
NBA 2K12 - PC Game Trainer Cheat PlayFix No-CD No-DVD
NBA 2K Mobile Basketball is in the category of Sports.
NBA 2K19 GAME TRAINER v1.0 +12 Trainer
English and Language Arts. IG – world leader in Online Trading. Access 10, 000 i loved this. Watch live: Trump rallies. File Archive; Play the Game! APK Downloader: Download APK from google play with direct link, download apk games, apk apps. TutuApp is an alternative app store from the Aptoide line, which lets. Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence has been restored for online play, by the use of a fan server.
Activation code steam Keys, Origin Keys, uPlay Keys, PC Games, Time Cards
NBA LIVE Mobile 4.4.30 for Android basics. DAEMON Tools; Play the Game! Image gallery (0) Add an image; Contribute fixes; Cheapest CD-Keys Online - Visit [HOST] and Save on Every Game! File size 3.52 MB Mime type text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1 compressed-encoding=application/zip; charset=binary Other info Zip archive data, at least v2.0 to extract. NBA Live 06; NBA Live 07; NBA Live 08; NBA 2K9; NBA 2K10; NBA 2K11; NBA 2K12; NBA 2K13; NBA 2K14; NBA 2K15; NBA 2K16; NBA 2K17; NBA 2K18; NBA 2K19; NBA 2K20; Get it Here! Hello, i was wondering if there was a patch to change the language of my NBA Live 08 to english because i had purchased my copy in china so the language of the game is chinese. Next business day expedited tracked shipping.
Amazon.com: Customer reviews: NBA Live 08 - Nintendo Wii
Steam, Origin, Uplay. Some Game Trainers are sometimes reported to be a Virus or Trojan, the most common is a keylogger. Download free and secure Gaming software and apps for Windows Phone. Nba live 08 english language patch. In Need for Speed Heat, the lines of the law fade when the sun starts to set. If you want to develop apps that squeeze the most power from your computer - high-end desktop games or complex artificial intelligence programs, for instance - or if you want to use a language that let's you get close to your machine and access all of your computer's hardware, C++ is the language for you. A feature of the game is much improved graphics, including updates on design sports arena, the players and much more.
Patch steam CD Keys and PC Game Keys - Compare & Buy
Notes: Always have WYSIWYG. 'But what about the railways ...? ' The myth of Britain's https://uralligaculture.ru/download/?file=409. How to Extract Encrypted RAR File with/without Password. In most cases using a No-CD or Fixed EXE will solve this problem! NBA 2K15 - PC Game Trainer Cheat PlayFix No-CD No-DVD look at here. The entire A-list ensemble of The Trial of the Chicago 7 is to be put up for the Best Supporting Actor category at the Oscars. A valid/legal Serial is still required to be able to play this game!
- [USA] [H] Over 300 games of almost every console! [W
- Game Fix / Crack: Hatred no CD NBA Live 08 v1.0 ENG NoDVD
- Command & Conquer Generals "Serial Key Already in Use
- NBA Live 2020 - PC Game Trainer Cheat PlayFix No-CD No-DVD
- NBA - National Basketball Association Teams, Scores, Stats
- Download & Play NBA LIVE Mobile on PC & Mac (Emulator)
- The town where 150 languages are spoken
- Why didn't Michael Jordan appear in NBA Live 97?
Subreddit Stats: China top posts from 2016-01-10 to 2017-01-08 20:14 PDT
|Rate (per day)||2.74||163.56|
Top Submitters' Top Submissions
- 22038 points, 7 submissions: aerowindwalker
- NSFW! One Finger Selfie Challenge Is Trending On Chinese Social Media (21448 points, 1207 comments)
- Xi'an's school teacher live streamed the entire class to her students because of the smog (273 points, 78 comments)
- Fuck Bank of America (134 points, 89 comments)
- So quick background story about One Finger Selfie Challenge (59 points, 40 comments)
- Donald Trump hints US support of 'One China' policy may end (44 points, 63 comments)
- Everyone Thought Chinese Reality TV Show Star Naomi Kang Was A Hapa (41 points, 42 comments)
- Is it just me or a lot of Chinese guys would just hop in front of you in line and start ordering or whatnot as if you werent even there. (39 points, 46 comments)
- 6380 points, 10 submissions: ChinaHandy
- My Idiot Coworker: James Does Safety (2839 points, 116 comments)
- My Idiot Coworker - James vs The Bathroom (789 points, 72 comments)
- James Does Team Building (514 points, 74 comments)
- My Idiot Coworker - James vs The Security Guards (476 points, 61 comments)
- My Idiot Coworker - James vs Tsingtao (453 points, 75 comments)
- My Idiot Coworker - James Does Meetings (412 points, 53 comments)
- My idiot coworker (384 points, 85 comments)
- My Idiot Coworker - James Goes On A Business Trip (384 points, 81 comments)
- A New Year Begins... (86 points, 9 comments)
- My Idiot Coworker - First Day with James (43 points, 18 comments)
- 3498 points, 56 submissions: upads
- (Translation) ELI5 on how China fucked their own economy, chapter 1 (255 points, 107 comments)
- Doctors in China be like (126 points, 68 comments)
- A Chinese boat was stopped for fishing illegally in Indonesian waters and was being towed to port when the Chinese Coast Guard invaded Indonesian waters to take it back (113 points, 86 comments)
- RUN (112 points, 66 comments)
- (Translation) ELI5 on how China fucked their own economy, chapter 4 (with snarky comments) (107 points, 62 comments)
- [Rant]I'm sick and tired of people saying GFW is easy to get around with a VPN (95 points, 241 comments)
- China Dumps Chemicals to Kill Fish Around Disputed Island to Drive Away Fishermen (95 points, 55 comments)
- HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT (87 points, 97 comments)
- Oh shit, offshore RMB really is plummeting, 7.25 and still fucking dropping (screenshot attached) (86 points, 23 comments)
- Chinese woman uses passport with nine-dash line drawn on it to enter Vietnam, found out someone wrote "fuck you" over their 9 dash line (84 points, 92 comments)
- 2591 points, 40 submissions: GuessImStuckWithThis
- Some photos I took over the weekend of probably the most beautiful place I've visited in China (170 points, 41 comments)
- Oh China (125 points, 93 comments)
- Fifty years on, a former red guard uses her blog to expose the horror of the Cultural Revolution (121 points, 20 comments)
- Last night hundreds of people got arrested at a rave in Shenzhen; some being threatened with deportation (110 points, 171 comments)
- Panama Papers: China detains lawyer after he shares details of leaders online (104 points, 26 comments)
- This will perfectly sum up your next Air China flight (101 points, 51 comments)
- TIL that Dyslexia doesn't affect Chinese readers in the same way (92 points, 27 comments)
- Tuhao style (84 points, 39 comments)
- Just tried to change 2,000 RMB into Taiwanese dollars at the Bank of China and they totally took the piss (81 points, 137 comments)
- The Chinese Football Team just lost 2-0 to Uzbekistan. (80 points, 94 comments)
- 2340 points, 26 submissions: tan_guan
- The cover that just got Time blocked in China (281 points, 132 comments)
- Henan students take an exam outside in the smog (x-post /HenanPorn) (258 points, 43 comments)
- Latest map of Chinese territory (179 points, 55 comments)
- Wedding photography gone wrong (150 points, 121 comments)
- Newly declassified British embassy cable shows Tiananmen Square massacre was planned in advance (142 points, 116 comments)
- The effects of smog on a high speed train (114 points, 58 comments)
- Reimburse That $h*t! 可以报销！Fapiao Rap Song (113 points, 18 comments)
- 85yo American who took part in the Cultural Revolution does AMA, answers 9 questions. Worst China-related AMA ever. (91 points, 114 comments)
- Zuckerberg Shows How Much He Loves China By Running in AQI 337 Air Without a Mask (85 points, 104 comments)
- Xi Jinping visits CCTV News (81 points, 16 comments)
- 1698 points, 26 submissions: ManiaforBeatles
- Chinese state media says that Donald Trump as president is what happens if people have democracies (361 points, 303 comments)
- China Bars Independence Supporters From Hong Kong Legislature (77 points, 74 comments)
- Vancouver slaps $10,000 a year tax on empty homes. Lie about it and it’s $10,000 a day [X-post from /WorldNews] (76 points, 42 comments)
- Second British artist accuses China of copying work after statue 'identical' to London sculpture spotted in Shanghai (75 points, 18 comments)
- Donald Trump accuses China of 'stealing' US Navy drone in international waters (74 points, 67 comments)
- The absurd face of China’s censorship: Bookstore tears out Taiwan page from Webster’s (71 points, 36 comments)
- Beijing smog: pollution red alert declared in China capital and 21 other cities - Authorities issue five-day warning and order schools to close, residents to stay indoors and heavy industry to slow or halt production (68 points, 23 comments)
- China warns Hong Kong democracy activists after election - BBC News (67 points, 34 comments)
- Chinese flags and red scarves spark debate at Vancouver city hall | Critics say they are symbols of communist repression, while supporters defend participation in symbolic event (66 points, 59 comments)
- China's most-wanted economic fugitive Yang Xiuzhu surrenders - Yang Xiuzhu is accused of embezzling more than $40m (£26m) when working as a public official. (63 points, 7 comments)
- 1621 points, 27 submissions: TheDark1
- Huawei boss in Cambodia crashes car, tries to flee; subsequently, articles about the incident have been disappearing from the Internet (133 points, 56 comments)
- Taiwan is a country with history and people. It's not just a diplomatic nuisance. (117 points, 231 comments)
- China confirms swimmer Chen Xinyi failed doping test (101 points, 107 comments)
- Xi Jinping calls for greater tolerance of criticism online about China’s government ... and comments about his remarks are barred or censored (84 points, 43 comments)
- Random Englishman named MARK Horton getting inundated with angry Sun Yang comments; "Luckily I don't speak Mandarin." (79 points, 84 comments)
- My response to the recent wave of Global Times controversies: Dear GT, it doesn't have to be like this. The clash of cultures is far from inevitable (75 points, 114 comments)
- Dear Global Times, do you really believe that your rant piece "wasn't intended to offend or discriminate against any particular group?" (74 points, 116 comments)
- Chinese language newspapers in Australia: Beijing controls messaging, propaganda in press (66 points, 34 comments)
- Aussie 400m gold medallist slams Chinese swimmer Sun Yang before tense final: he has no 'time or respect for drug cheats' (65 points, 107 comments)
- Global Times says Australia is 'on fringes of civilisation' after swimmer Mack Horton attacks Sun Yang (62 points, 102 comments)
- 1492 points, 21 submissions: rockyrainy
- 80% of data in Chinese clinical trials have been fabricated (138 points, 63 comments)
- Open Letter asking Xi Jinping to Resign translated into English. (127 points, 95 comments)
- Fujian villager turns down 10,000 RMB, returns giant turtle back to the sea (123 points, 26 comments)
- Butthurt Chinese players are mass downvoting Endless Legend on Steam in response to the removal of a Chinese language translation mod that links to a pirated copy of the game (82 points, 83 comments)
- Chinese tourists in Thailand going postal on shrimps. (80 points, 135 comments)
- China completes 16km HSR tunnel uner Qinling Mountains. Chengdu to Xian by train will take 3 hours in 2017 (80 points, 38 comments)
- Xiaomi Can Silently Install Any App On Your Android Phone Using A Backdoor (77 points, 60 comments)
- 松格玛尼石经城 A Massive Complex Built Out of Tibetan Mani Stone Tablets dating back to the time of the Legendary King Gesar Located in the Middle of Nowhere. (67 points, 13 comments)
- Yulin Dog Meat Festival to 狗 ahead despite protests (65 points, 124 comments)
- Taiwan announces U.S. itinerary for president, upsetting China (64 points, 64 comments)
- 1473 points, 16 submissions: lammatthew725
- Just your usual day in China (251 points, 19 comments)
- Whoever says China isn't creative can now go eat shit (171 points, 24 comments)
- In chinese, red and purple mean fame and fortune (大紅大紫), so lets start our 2017 working year with some red and purple. (158 points, 21 comments)
- Good morning people in Beijing (110 points, 91 comments)
- 171 ccp members urge Xi to step down. (104 points, 64 comments)
- Most accurate hazard warning label you can find (101 points, 18 comments)
- The chabuduo level is over 9000. Shanghai nurse mistakenly gave out abortion drugs to pregnant patients (duphaston vs mifepristone) (100 points, 59 comments)
- A notice from Shenzhen police (69 points, 83 comments)
- it's that time of a year again.... (66 points, 35 comments)
- Nassim Taleb says no to printer asking him to change Taiwan into Taiwan,china in his work. (64 points, 94 comments)
- 1223 points, 14 submissions: exceptionalaverage
- China's thoughts on Taiwan calling Trump (279 points, 174 comments)
- Wish you weren't here: Thousands of Chinese tourists trapped in Japan after snowstorm get angry and clash with police (118 points, 91 comments)
- Trump: Tiananmen square was a "riot", that was put out by a "strong government" (114 points, 139 comments)
- Chinese tourists in Italian village pick up sea urchins and start eating them. Local fishermen tell them to stop, as they're not fully grown. They don't listen. (114 points, 106 comments)
- Chinese tourists arrested in Australia for urinating in botanic gardens (98 points, 78 comments)
- Henan businessman, surnamed Zhou, buys lucky number plate "K88888" for 1 million RMB. Puts it on his cheap minivan. Gets stopped 8 times by police in 1 day for suspected fake licence plate (97 points, 61 comments)
- Independent film 'Ten Years' nominated for Hong Kong Film Awards. China subsequently announces the awards show will now NOT be broadcast in mainland China. (84 points, 35 comments)
- Chinese media pixellates Taiwanese flag during report on its president (69 points, 45 comments)
- Angry Chinese dump their holiday purchases at airport rather than pay new tax on imported goods (49 points, 87 comments)
- Tsinghua Leonardo Da Vinci exhibit forced to close from embarrassing English mistakes. (47 points, 138 comments)
- 1099 points, 19 submissions: sturle
- How to Explain Xi Jinping’s Mounting Foreign-Policy Failures (114 points, 79 comments)
- Chinese factory worker who suffered 99% burns after falling into boiling pot of soup told by state-run employers ‘to stop treatment and die’ (82 points, 21 comments)
- China Gets Worst Ever Score in Global Press Freedom Survey (69 points, 28 comments)
- Economist front cover (68 points, 17 comments)
- Huawei Just Copied the iPhone—Down to the Last Screw (65 points, 127 comments)
- China Just Released True Color HD Photos Of The Moon (64 points, 42 comments)
- China Has Unblocked Internet Searches That Refer to Kim Jong Un As a ‘Pig’ (61 points, 19 comments)
- Over 80 Percent of Water Is Polluted in Tested China Wells (56 points, 44 comments)
- China’s Censors Denounced in Online Attack (54 points, 69 comments)
- U.S. Naval Flight Officer Lt. Cmdr. Edward Lin Accused of Giving U.S. Secrets to China (53 points, 56 comments)
- 1089 points, 16 submissions: chialtism
- Voting ballot for Mayor of Beijing (144 points, 68 comments)
- Chinese Citizen Arrested after wearing "Xitler" shirt critizing Xi Jinping in public [Chinese] (127 points, 65 comments)
- Chinese citizens are being arrested for sharing news about the Wukan village rebellion (111 points, 13 comments)
- James performing a magic trick (94 points, 27 comments)
- Chinese military veterans protest in Beijing (72 points, 20 comments)
- China’s plan to organize its society relies on ‘big data’ to rate everyone (72 points, 38 comments)
- More details on the Foreigner ABC Classification system (60 points, 101 comments)
- In Xinjiang VPNs are classified as "2nd-degree terrorist software" and downloading them is considered as "online terrorist activities". (59 points, 87 comments)
- Beijing's Disturbing Turn Against Personal Freedoms (54 points, 42 comments)
- 'No ghosts. No gay love stories. No nudity': tales of film-making in China (53 points, 39 comments)
- 800 points, 3 submissions: nerbovig
- 749 points, 11 submissions: allestacious
- On eve of election day, here is Clinton's last-ditch heart-rendering appeal to Chinese citizens (136 points, 26 comments)
- And, you can immediately wash your hands afterwards [NSFW] (114 points, 70 comments)
- Chinese driver caught parking in handicapped zone in Vancouver pleads racism [x-post/Canada] (88 points, 92 comments)
- Canada Overwhelmed By 100,000 Chinese Millionaire Immigrants [X-post from Canada] (77 points, 164 comments)
- The Global Times sends its highest respect to Philippines PM Duterte in today's coverage of his state visit to China (58 points, 30 comments)
- Rap song with lyrics "“find a house and scope it out, find a Chinese neighborhood, because they don’t believe in bank accounts" petitioned to be banned (55 points, 55 comments)
- Constance Wu says Matt Damon's 'Great Wall' perpetuates 'racist myth' [X-post from Movies] (51 points, 118 comments)
- Illegally parked SUV blocks path to garbage waystation in Zhejiang, so garbagemen do the right thing and surround the parked SUV with 10 tons of garbage (51 points, 23 comments)
- Reddit user Sexy Cyborg, a scientist from Shenzhen, China, 3-printed her own wrist mount for her home-made nano-drones for racing contests. [repost from /UNBGBBIIVCHIDCTIICBG] (43 points, 64 comments)
- Chinese audiences preferring to go watch English-language version of Kung Fu Panda 3 instead of Chinese-version especially made for Chinese market: "Anything reworked just for the Chinese market just comes across as trying too hard" (39 points, 18 comments)
- 709 points, 8 submissions: iwazaruu
- Happy man eating rice in Beijing, circa 1900 (240 points, 29 comments)
- Rural home cooking in Wuyuan (215 points, 30 comments)
- Building a roadbridge - sped up gif (77 points, 8 comments)
- The Great Wall starring Matt Damon (39 points, 40 comments)
- A highway separating the Great Wall (36 points, 24 comments)
- Ecstatic goofy looking Olympian swimmer's reactions gone viral (gifs) (36 points, 23 comments)
- Ice rime on trees in Jilin (OC) (34 points, 9 comments)
- Beautiful morning in Henan mountains (32 points, 26 comments)
- 680 points, 12 submissions: itoitoito
- China’s elite—including Xi Jinping—are linked to offshore deals that hid millions of dollars (110 points, 48 comments)
- What do you think reaction of Chinese "netizens" would have been had roles been reversed....Xi was not given the red carpet like all the other world leaders and then American officials trying to deny other government staff to join him. (88 points, 75 comments)
- Harbin (76 points, 16 comments)
- Democracy is nothing to fear, Taiwan tells China on Tiananmen anniversary (61 points, 39 comments)
- Rejoice Americans!!! China is now home of the most obese people in the world. (56 points, 51 comments)
- Alibaba’s Jack Ma: The problem with counterfeits is they’re “better quality” than authentic luxury goods (53 points, 152 comments)
- Chinese censors rush to make "Panama Papers" disappear. (45 points, 19 comments)
- LIVE: Hong Kong’s legal sector stages rare ‘silent protest’ against interference from Beijing (42 points, 14 comments)
- Is /worldnews censoring China stories? (40 points, 108 comments)
- German Man Shows the Reality of Marriage in China. (38 points, 39 comments)
- 648 points, 6 submissions: JamesKWayne
- Chairman Miao spotted on subway (328 points, 27 comments)
- Saw this in /funny, I was there when they shot this in Chengdu...What a coincidence! (83 points, 6 comments)
- Chinese military tactics are absolutely genius (72 points, 19 comments)
- China sees leak of hundreds of nude photos sent by desperate women to loan sharks (65 points, 150 comments)
- Tai Chi Smog (53 points, 5 comments)
- Shanzai Precinct (47 points, 39 comments)
- 622 points, 3 submissions: a254052656
- China's endangered 'magic rabbit' was photographed for the first time in 20 years! (377 points, 28 comments)
- People help a man who dropped 25000 yuan(3570 USD) in the street. He didn't lose a single bank note (x-post all) (154 points, 42 comments)
- TIL a 2013 survey showed 91% of Chinese people in support of a nationwide ban on the trade in shark fins, largely as a result of campaigning by ex-NBA player Yao Ming. (x-post all) (91 points, 9 comments)
- ting_bu_dong (10055 points, 1782 comments)
- upads (6192 points, 1718 comments)
- the_visalian (6097 points, 2 comments)
- nerbovig (5497 points, 379 comments)
- tan_guan (5166 points, 575 comments)
- lanfanmu (4181 points, 28 comments)
- zerohalo (4013 points, 983 comments)
- rockyrainy (3489 points, 576 comments)
- Smirth (3424 points, 569 comments)
- TheDark1 (3137 points, 374 comments)
- GuessImStuckWithThis (2928 points, 495 comments)
- lammatthew725 (2709 points, 732 comments)
- downvotesyndromekid (2441 points, 272 comments)
- Hautamaki (2431 points, 451 comments)
- kulio_forever (2429 points, 823 comments)
- caucasianchinastrug (2329 points, 549 comments)
- BillyBattsShinebox (2291 points, 241 comments)
- TheMediumPanda (2287 points, 342 comments)
- mr-wiener (2195 points, 380 comments)
- dazzazhonggua (1913 points, 452 comments)
- laowaispy (1840 points, 400 comments)
- allestacious (1784 points, 119 comments)
- itoitoito (1739 points, 290 comments)
- scionicate (1636 points, 268 comments)
- thegan32d (1542 points, 299 comments)
- me-i-am (1499 points, 256 comments)
- marmakoide (1476 points, 249 comments)
- kanada_kid (1469 points, 391 comments)
- dandmcd (1456 points, 168 comments)
- impossinator (1447 points, 459 comments)
- ratsta (1394 points, 249 comments)
- LeYanYan (1373 points, 365 comments)
- americarthegreat (1372 points, 226 comments)
- jp599 (1316 points, 203 comments)
- Polypinoon (1262 points, 135 comments)
- Eat_the_Path (1259 points, 153 comments)
- exceptionalaverage (1250 points, 129 comments)
- Sasselhoff (1223 points, 239 comments)
- justinchina (1201 points, 214 comments)
- JayTeeLaramie (1187 points, 306 comments)
- Sevren (1178 points, 29 comments)
- DarkSkyKnight (1134 points, 350 comments)
- iwazaruu (1120 points, 276 comments)
- UpvoteIfYouDare (1118 points, 204 comments)
- GuestBob (1098 points, 199 comments)
- papaloopus (1093 points, 91 comments)
- derrickcope (1079 points, 275 comments)
- WuQianNian (1047 points, 259 comments)
- TheRealSamBell (1039 points, 114 comments)
- BranchOfTheTree (1033 points, 179 comments)
- Shoeboy78 (997 points, 204 comments)
- Funktagalactic (978 points, 247 comments)
- LaowaiLaowei (921 points, 183 comments)
- onchonchpalawonch (914 points, 151 comments)
- ExcaliburZSH (907 points, 209 comments)
- Aan2007 (894 points, 484 comments)
- unitedamerika (884 points, 1 comment)
- komnenos (872 points, 251 comments)
- la_pluie (853 points, 16 comments)
- MoonshineGraham (852 points, 143 comments)
- ArcboundChampion (848 points, 199 comments)
- pssssssssssst (847 points, 178 comments)
- xiefeilaga (843 points, 148 comments)
- westiseast (825 points, 142 comments)
- goin_dang (794 points, 386 comments)
- mohkohnsepicgun (782 points, 106 comments)
- Fragarach-Q (776 points, 1 comment)
- Im_A_Cringy_Bastard (775 points, 1 comment)
- chialtism (768 points, 145 comments)
- GatoNanashi (768 points, 138 comments)
- plorrf (739 points, 119 comments)
- sturle (706 points, 139 comments)
- BurgerLaowai (690 points, 129 comments)
- JillyPolla (689 points, 190 comments)
- jah718 (677 points, 84 comments)
- 93402 (674 points, 230 comments)
- jiaxingseng (667 points, 159 comments)
- singularentity (661 points, 1 comment)
- skullblasta (653 points, 142 comments)
- jingzi_factory (648 points, 180 comments)
- BornIntoConfusion (639 points, 105 comments)
- haosenan (635 points, 84 comments)
- yasiCOWGUAN (632 points, 74 comments)
- lpgfff (623 points, 62 comments)
- FatBabyBrother (612 points, 293 comments)
- educo_ (600 points, 54 comments)
- wertexx (598 points, 144 comments)
- Maox (573 points, 1 comment)
- NSFW! One Finger Selfie Challenge Is Trending On Chinese Social Media by aerowindwalker (21448 points, 1207 comments)
- My Idiot Coworker: James Does Safety by ChinaHandy (2839 points, 116 comments)
- My Idiot Coworker - James vs The Bathroom by ChinaHandy (789 points, 72 comments)
- Farewell, China. I'm leaving forever, and I'll never forgive you for the three months of hell you call teaching English, and I'll tell you why... by nerbovig (521 points, 76 comments)
- James Does Team Building by ChinaHandy (514 points, 74 comments)
- Chinese dating show dump. Not mine, but I nostalgia'd hard and am sharing. by feylias (497 points, 134 comments)
- My Idiot Coworker - James vs The Security Guards by ChinaHandy (476 points, 61 comments)
- My Idiot Coworker - James vs Tsingtao by ChinaHandy (453 points, 75 comments)
- Problems with Bank of China accounts and foreigners (particularly Americans)? by TotakekeSlider (417 points, 476 comments)
- My Idiot Coworker - James Does Meetings by ChinaHandy (412 points, 53 comments)
- 6085 points: the_visalian's comment in NSFW! One Finger Selfie Challenge Is Trending On Chinese Social Media
- 3409 points: nerbovig's comment in NSFW! One Finger Selfie Challenge Is Trending On Chinese Social Media
- 2741 points: lanfanmu's comment in Problems with Bank of China accounts and foreigners (particularly Americans)?
- 1201 points: downvotesyndromekid's comment in NSFW! One Finger Selfie Challenge Is Trending On Chinese Social Media
- 1024 points: Sevren's comment in NSFW! One Finger Selfie Challenge Is Trending On Chinese Social Media
- 884 points: unitedamerika's comment in NSFW! One Finger Selfie Challenge Is Trending On Chinese Social Media
- 817 points: la_pluie's comment in NSFW! One Finger Selfie Challenge Is Trending On Chinese Social Media
- 796 points: allestacious's comment in My Idiot Coworker: James Does Safety
- 776 points: Fragarach-Q's comment in NSFW! One Finger Selfie Challenge Is Trending On Chinese Social Media
- 775 points: Im_A_Cringy_Bastard's comment in NSFW! One Finger Selfie Challenge Is Trending On Chinese Social Media
Generated with BBoe's Subreddit Stats (Donate)
S07E08 Walkthrough: Trixie, come play with us!
Here's a guide to all the puns and pop culture references in RPDR. As usual, these walkthroughs are mostly written for newbies, people for whom English is a second language and for all the 'why can't I go to a drag show if I'm 13' out there who need to shut up up with their no-drag knowledge mouth.
Feel free to contribute as a few/lot of them are still a mystery to me!
02:03 - And Then There Were 7 is a reference to Agatha Christie's mystery novel '10 Little Niggers'. The book was titled after a nursery rhyme central to the plot; later versions used the last line of the song 'And Then There Were None' as the title.
02:08 - "I Shall Not Be Moved" is an African American spiritual. The song describes how the singer "shall not be moved" because of their faith in God. Secularly, as "We Shall Not Be Moved" it gained popularity as a Civil Rights Movement, protest, and union song.
02:12 - The editors used bits from episode 7 here, as you can clearly see Max in the background with the other queens already.
02:16 - 'Be careful my pretties' is probably a reference to the Wicked Witch of the West from the Wizard of Oz, who would refer to her rangers as her 'pretties'.
02:28 - Greyhound is a bus company.
02:42 - Are you decent? is probably a reference to Rita Hayworth in the movie Gilda.
03:00 - Sharon Stone is thin and blonde.
03:17 - Orange is the New Black is a Netflix show about a women's prison.
03:38 - Latrice is quoting herself in her role as Large Marge in RPDR's S04E04's sitcom.
03:46 - A commissary is a in-prison shop.
03:48 - RuPaul is intentionally mispronouncing contraband as CUNTraband.
03:55 - Ru's 'Attica!!' is referencing 'Dog Day Afternoon', specifically the scene where Sonny (Al Pacino) is holding eight bank employees hostage and starts the chant, "Attica! Attica!", at the massed police outside, evoking the excessive police force used in response to the real-life Attica prison riot.
04:15 - Don't drop the soap is a reference to penitentiary rape between men.
04:35 - Not sure what Ru is referencing by saying Burning Bush other than the obvious sexual innuendo.
04:37 - Ru's mispronouncing conjugal as cuntjugal.
04:40 - The NBA joke is a pun on her Wide Receiver nickname.
05:25 - Fame's 'Farm life' tattoo refers to her own life growing up on a chicken farm.
05:40 - The true expression is 'no good deed goes unpunished'.
05:56 - A dental dam is (rarely) used for protected oral sexual relations.
06:02 - Geese is a term sometimes used to describe marijuana.
06:26 - 'Selling somethin' for sale' is a lyric in RuPaul's 'Click Clack' song.
06:48 - The LogoTv.com was added post-production.
09:48 - Ru's saying 'Charisma, Uniqueness..etc' is a pun on the word cunt.
11:15 - Blackface is makeup that exaggerates the traits of a black person. Historically used in ministrel shows and other forms of racist entertainment.
26:25 - The twins being Michelle's boobs.
26:42 - Nelsan Ellis starred on HBO's True Blood as Lafayette, a gay cook and medium.
26:51 - Spitfire is the name of Leann Rhimes 2013 album. Not sure about the mannerisms Ru uses to say gorgeous though.
27:21 - Not sure about the 'sexy sexy sutures' either.
27:22 - A staple means both a fixture and what is used to keep two things together, like two pieces of papers.
27:44 - A +1 is an invitation that allows you to bring a guest.
27:49 - Studio 54 was a disco club notorious for its celebrities and rampant drug use.
27:56 - Mexican food has a tendency to create farts.
28:03 - Sister, Sister is an American television sitcom starring identical African-American twins Tia and Tamera Mowry.
28:13 - The Cotton Club was a New York City night club located first in the Harlem neighborhood on 142nd St & Lenox Ave from 1923 to 1935 and then for a brief period from 1936 to 1940 in the midtown Theater District. The club operated most notably during America's Prohibition Era. The club was a whites-only establishment even though it featured many of the best black entertainers of the era.
28:34 - Notice how the crown is split in half.
28:45 - The 'headgear' joke is a reference to the joke they keep telling Miss Fame and Trixie's brace apparatus.
28:55 - Chicago is a burlesque musical and was later made into a movie starring Catherine Zeta-Jones and Renée Zellwegger (Roxie Hart).
29:05 - Example of a Cirque du Noir esthetic.
29:15 - Not sure about the It's milking time! quote.
29:17 - Wynona Judd was actually a guest judge on S04E11. She was one half of the country music duo 'The Judds', the other half being her mother Naomi. They're both pretty plump.
29:23 - Bosom Buddies wass an American sitcom starring Tom Hanks and Peter Scolari from 1980-1984. Ginger changed the term to Buxom, which means tits.
29:26 - Peggy (or Peg) Bundy was the self described housewife of the Bundy household in the late 80s sitcom Married with Children. Trinity K. Bonet used that term to describe Magnolia Crawford in the Season 6 premiere.
29:29 - Best in Show is a common term for prizes in canine pageants. Ru switched best for breast.
29:39 - In the 1970s, actress Joan Collins starred in the film versions of her sister Jackie Collins's racy novels The Stud and The Bitch. Jackie Collins was a guest judge on Season 2.
30:18 - Plastic surgery was notoriously done on the runway by Sharon Needles in S04E05. 31:10 - I don't understand what Ross is saying. 'In that great kinda stupid that I love..?'
31:13 - 'Miss Ella', likely Ella Fitzgerald, and Billie Holiday were both legendary African-American jazz performers in the era where the aforementioned Cotton Club was open.
31:30 - Trixie is referencing Shannel's famously awkward Miss Mandarin speech in the Absolut challenge on Season 1.
32:01 - That wig looks pretty grey/platinum to me. Not sure why Michelle is so excited about the wig change.
32:19 - RuPaul is referring to 'A Tale of Two Cities', a novel by Charles Dickens, set in London and Paris before and during the French Revolution. Not surprisingly, A Tale of Two Titties is also a 1990 porn movie.
32:29 - Is it just me or it's not glue but the reverse side of the fabric badly sewn?
34:11 - According to Katya and other queens on social media, Nelsan's screen time was cut short because of how bad of a judge he was.
34:40 - John Waters directed the movies Hairspray (1988) and Pink Flamingos. He is the focus of the very next episode of this season.
35:39 - Trixie Mattel is the first contestant brought back since Season 4. Also the only queen to survive the episode she was brought back in, bar Shangela, who returned in a different season (2 then 3) and made it to 6th place.
35:47 - Mimi Imfurst was sent home early on both S3 and All Stars.
35:57 - The fun bit is that Pearl lives in New York already.
37:10 - Stevie Wonder is a blind singer.
37:28 - This is the first competitive 4-people lipsync. Season 6 also had one right before the finale, but few would consider it competitive.
38:31 - Jaidynn impersonated Raven Symoné in the Snatch Game. Larry Byrd was a basketball player.
The timeline is from the fabulously trashy torrent I got from the show...sorry, it was for science! The * indicates another user helped with the inclusion, look below for the discussion!